• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Experienced player, young city, offering marble

Itzpapalotl

I'm an experienced player in other worlds, seeking a new Fellowship in Sinya Arda because my current Fellowship will soon be disbanded. My city here is young, but I currently offer boosted marble for trade, and will soon have boosted silk as well. Eventually, I will offer boosted gems. I am interested in fair trades, but I recognize that there is disagreement about what a fair trade between tiers just might be. (I have no strong opinion on this.)

I've already advanced a city relatively far in another world, and Sinya Arda is an opportunity for me to put into practice what I've learned: The game is most fun when your Fellowship is a community. I am particularly interested in helping with Ancient Wonders, and I have a personal policy of donating at least one in ten of my Knowledge Points to this, when others desire help.

If I, the ItzyBitzy girl, sound like a good addition to your team of misfits (and perhaps math or art geeks), then please shoot me an invite.

---ItzyBitzy, aka Itzpapalotl

Edit: For the moment, I am no longer seeking a new Fellowship. Please see my response to this thread for details, and many thanks to those who reached out to me in the meantime.

Last edited:

DeletedUser12427

We're in the process of rebuilding the Perseauk fellowship in this realm, if you'd like to check us out. Slowly gathering new players, trying to find active ones...

p

I'm an experienced player in other worlds, seeking a new Fellowship in Sinya Arda because my current Fellowship will soon be disbanded. My city here is young, but I currently offer boosted marble for trade, and will soon have boosted silk as well. Eventually, I will offer boosted gems. I am interested in fair trades, but I recognize that there is disagreement about what a fair trade between tiers just might be. (I have no strong opinion on this.)

I've already advanced a city relatively far in another world, and Sinya Arda is an opportunity for me to put into practice what I've learned: The game is most fun when your Fellowship is a community. I am particularly interested in helping with Ancient Wonders, and I have a personal policy of donating at least one in ten of my Knowledge Points to this, when others desire help.

If I, the ItzyBitzy girl, sound like a good addition to your team of misfits (and perhaps math or art geeks), then please shoot me an invite.

DeletedUser13309

I just sent you an in game message

Itzpapalotl

I would like to thank those who have reached out to me. It's kind of you all. There's been an unexpected change in that another Fellowship member has stepped forward to take over as Archmage. Following the announcement of our previous Archmage that she was closing the Fellowship, we've lost about half to two-thirds our members. Assuming the new Arch sets rules by which I can abide, it is my intent to remain in my current Fellowship to help rebuild. Again, thank y'all for your kind responses.

---ItzyBitzy girl

DeletedUser12423

If you change your mind, Festal is a great guild, very active, and looking for marble ^ ^ We finesh events early =O

rhonar

Edit: For the moment, I am no longer seeking a new Fellowship. Please see my response to this thread for details, and many thanks to those who reached out to me in the meantime.

rhonar

Please look at the silver swords and consider us. We are a fun loving bunch of dedicated players - may be what you are looking for.

Itzpapalotl

I am sorry to waste your time, but the Itzy girl has decided to stay with her current Fellowship and help rebuild. Bitzy loves those who have left the Fellowship, but she loves those who remain and she wants to help them as best she can.