• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Expiring & Start Timers

Gath Of Baal

I propose the addition of a timer added to the troop selection screen that would show how much time is left on the Fire Phoenix feeding effect, this could also be added to the world map but I think would work best on the troop selection screen viewed right before a battle.

Would also like to propose a 1st tournament province unlock timer added to the city screen or some kind of Tournament ready icon that once clicked would take you straight to your 1st ready open province or back to a tournament province you were already doing before you had to go back to your city to see if the Fire Phoenix effect is still active :p

A Spire ready icon or timer on the city map would be nice addition too

Nothing major , just a few QOL changes

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
I wonder if QOL changes could be prioritized by making them monetized...

Have premium accounts that last 30 days for xxx diamonds and all you get is the QOL changes that are new.
Once a QOL change is X months old everyone gets it even if they aren't on premium.

As much as I dislike the freemium business model inno has shown very little interest in implementing some super basic features(chat, notifications etc)

Alpha Lyrae

Yes, please! I'd also love access to the wonders from the world map. Sometimes, I want to see how many broken shards I need to forge a rune, but I have to leave the tournament and map to do so.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
@Alpha Lyrae All you have to do is mouse over the broken shard on the fight screen to see your amount or look at the drop down list at the top of the screen.

Screenshot (38).png

Screenshot (39).png