• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Exponential upgrade costs

DeletedUser5896

It would be really nice to have some idea ahead of time that diamond purchased upgrades increase each time.

Example, I spent 9.99 thinking I would be able to buy two plots of land but the second one is 750 diamonds instead of 500. It seems a bit on the pricey side when ten bucks can buy you one square and there's not really much else I need to spend diamonds on :(

If I missed where this is outlined, my suggestion is to make it a little more obvious.

DeletedUser5896

I wish I'd know that :p

Edit: Anyway now I have third builder!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser2191

It would be really nice to have some idea ahead of time that diamond purchased upgrades increase each time.

Example, I spent 9.99 thinking I would be able to buy two plots of land but the second one is 750 diamonds instead of 500. It seems a bit on the pricey side when ten bucks can buy you one square and there's not really much else I need to spend diamonds on :(

If I missed where this is outlined, my suggestion is to make it a little more obvious.

It used to be 500 for the second premium expansions, just a few weeks ago they hijacked the cost of all premium expansions to out of this world pricing.