• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Extended Leave

Silvianar

I'm confused, my Internet was out for about 1 month and when I came back not only do I have to start 1 of my 3 worlds over they all say I've not joined a fellowship, I'm in Mystical Bayou in all three, that fellowship isn't even listed when I search. How can I get those back as my phone could not handle the game I had to wait till my Service was back up. Please help!!!

DeletedUser61

There are two likely possibilities:
  1. Look at the Browser URL. Is US the region where you created your cities
  2. You account has fewer than 200 purchased diamonds, and your cities did not have an average level of 4 or higher, which only takes a couple of days.

Silvianar

Katwijk, Yes the US is the region where I created my cities and I hadn't purchased any diamonds yet but my cities were on average lv 4 or higher

DeletedUser188

You need to contact support and they should be able to find out what happened to you cities