• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

extremely active player needs good home

DeletedUser9834

I am extremely active everyday. I am boosted in gems, marble and silk. I am at max on gems and soon to be on silk and marble.. I enjoy the tournaments and the adventures as I am one who likes the prizes.. my goal is to get them.. I currently feel stagnant because I cannot get the trades I need to accomplish what I want.not because they are unfair trades, but it seems where I am currently at, either everyone needs the same goods or there is not many people who have that particular goods-- elixir planks and crystal.. .I recently sold off some of my homes so I could build unboosted manufacturers so that I could help myself get the goods I need but I don't like having to do that.. I should say I don't do a lot of chatting but will occasionally say something I am usually really focused on my game.BUT I do leave messages for people when I visit their land and find they are ahead of me.. I find it not only fascinating to see the different things they have than I have, but also exciting to know thats how my land will grow.. I am finishing up the orc level. I visit my whole map everyday as I look on it as a way to get COIN! PLEASE can someone adopt me?

** UPDATE**

I have been rehomed!!! Sorry I couldn't figure out how to just remove my post!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4027

I am extremely active everyday. I am boosted in gems, marble and silk. I am at max on gems and soon to be on silk and marble.. I enjoy the tournaments and the adventures as I am one who likes the prizes.. my goal is to get them.. I currently feel stagnant because I cannot get the trades I need to accomplish what I want.not because they are unfair trades, but it seems where I am currently at, either everyone needs the same goods or there is not many people who have that particular goods-- elixir planks and crystal.. .I recently sold off some of my homes so I could build unboosted manufacturers so that I could help myself get the goods I need but I don't like having to do that.. I should say I don't do a lot of chatting but will occasionally say something I am usually really focused on my game.BUT I do leave messages for people when I visit their land and find they are ahead of me.. I find it not only fascinating to see the different things they have than I have, but also exciting to know thats how my land will grow.. I am finishing up the orc level. I visit my whole map everyday as I look on it as a way to get COIN! PLEASE can someone adopt me?[/QU
I am extremely active everyday. I am boosted in gems, marble and silk. I am at max on gems and soon to be on silk and marble.. I enjoy the tournaments and the adventures as I am one who likes the prizes.. my goal is to get them.. I currently feel stagnant because I cannot get the trades I need to accomplish what I want.not because they are unfair trades, but it seems where I am currently at, either everyone needs the same goods or there is not many people who have that particular goods-- elixir planks and crystal.. .I recently sold off some of my homes so I could build unboosted manufacturers so that I could help myself get the goods I need but I don't like having to do that.. I should say I don't do a lot of chatting but will occasionally say something I am usually really focused on my game.BUT I do leave messages for people when I visit their land and find they are ahead of me.. I find it not only fascinating to see the different things they have than I have, but also exciting to know thats how my land will grow.. I am finishing up the orc level. I visit my whole map everyday as I look on it as a way to get COIN! PLEASE can someone adopt me?

Heya Silverbug, ‡ Savǿir Faire Felyᶇđral ‡ is actively recruiting and have several very active players. We have a few spots open and would enjoy your company. Send me a message in game and i would be happy to get together with my Mages. In the meantime I will try to locate you and send you an invite.

Stratafox of Bandonvania of the Kingdom of Savoir Faire

DeletedUser9834

I cannot seem to find you..not sure what I am doing wrong.. I am in active players INC.. my score is 82645 and my rank is 1989 not sure if that is up to par for ur fellowship

DeletedUser4027

Your most likely in a different realm. Our membership is mostly in the top 5 % range.

DeletedUser3844

We at Clan of Valour are about to purge non-active players and are searching for new players looking for a fun and active and supportive fellowship. Please read our overview in the fellowships section of the game and we'd be pleased to have you apply through that platform or message robincee directly.

DeletedUser4474

Please give Open Minds Fellowship a try. We would be happy to have you. We are somewhat laid back, but love to teach and to learn as well as a great trade program.

William

Hi, you should check out Keepers of Gaelteached. I am the archmage and we have member that have been playing a long time and some that are still newbies. We help each other out and are looking for members! :)

DeletedUser5871

You can come and join us at Dragonwyck, we're a laid back bunch of people, 99% play daily and we're always on the lookout for new blood..
Mystical Arius (Archmage)

DeletedUser14141

You are more then welcome to join our fellowship we are small but growing fast

DeletedUser14141

RECRUITING --- New members welcome
#1 Have fun, enjoy life (The real life, not this fantasy one).
#2 Visit other members of fellowship, as often as possible, everyday would be more beneficial, but do not violate rule #1.
#3 Fair trading only. This means if you trade in trader, it must be a 2 or 3 star trade. No 0 or1 Trades allowed.
#4 Remember this is a fantasy game, let your imagination be your guide, and have fun while you build up your city.

RECRUITING

Looking for active players...now! Come and join us........

DeletedUser14141

Valhalla Rising
RECRUITING --- New members welcome
#1 Have fun, enjoy life (The real life, not this fantasy one).
#2 Visit other members of fellowship, as often as possible, everyday would be more beneficial, but do not violate rule #1.
#3 Fair trading only. This means if you trade in trader, it must be a 2 or 3 star trade. No 0 or1 Trades allowed.
#4 Remember this is a fantasy game, let your imagination be your guide, and have fun while you build up your city.

RECRUITING

Looking for active players...now! Come and join us........