• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

FA and Thanksgiving (US)

Ibison

So if timing of beta with other US servers follows then the FA is planned to start on the 23rd. That means it would run over the Thanksgiving (US) holiday time. I am hoping it starts earlier on the Thursday before, the 19th.

I mean I would prefer not having to work on my city constantly over the day I want to spend with family. And on the next day when I want to spend time fighting crowds to get great electronic deals and those kid toys.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
The USA is a big market, no doubt, but with 21(?) regions it's going to be a holiday for someone just about every week.
What you should have done was celebrate thanksgiving correctly like your northern neighbors a month ago.*
Also, no I'm not bitter about your Black Friday Sales being 50% better than ours, where'd you hear that?:mad:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Talk on the Beta forum is that it will start on the 19th, if there are no extra delays. Meaning the final day of the FA will be when lots of people are normally driving to where they are spending Thanksgiving.