• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

FA Badge Inventory

• Thread starter DeletedUser1901
  • Start date

DeletedUser1901

My FS loved the newly implemented badge collection system. It made the FA so much more enjoyable and we thank you!

I think that if we had a badge count for all the badges the members had in inventory, it would really smooth out the entire adventure for us and lower the stress levels for everyone involved.

DeletedUser1901

Capture.JPG

@Enevhar Aldarion There is an icon you can hover your mouse over that shows a drop down list of your inventory :)

Here is the Wiki page: https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Fellowship_Adventures

DeletedUser

i agree that this would make it alot easier. but i would be carefull making too many "helping hands". part of the fun for me too, is to have a hard time and achieving regardless. The easier the game gets the less feeling of achievement i think i would feel.
I dont think that this would necessarily cause that for me, but in general i think there should be a limit to how easy the game gets. limitations is part of the fun.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
i agree that this would make it alot easier. but i would be carefull making too many "helping hands". part of the fun for me too, is to have a hard time and achieving regardless. The easier the game gets the less feeling of achievement i think i would feel.
I dont think that this would necessarily cause that for me, but in general i think there should be a limit to how easy the game gets. limitations is part of the fun.

Yes, the intentional challenge of the game is why the devs keep saying there will never be a storage option and building rotation will never happen. Those are a part of the "puzzle challenge" of the game. And while there are plenty of common sense fixes the game could use, like the new badge collection system we finally got, there are also others that would make the game too easy in some areas.

DeletedUser

@Enevhar Aldarion i just noticed your original post. there was a way to check your own badge inventory. on the fellowship Adventure banner that floated in the left corner of the screen there was a little tricolour symbol with a small arrow underneath. if you hovered your mouse there you would see your current badge inventory.

Rocce Sqirl

View attachment 6333

@Enevhar Aldarion There is an icon you can hover your mouse over that shows a drop down list of your inventory :)

Here is the Wiki page: https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Fellowship_Adventures
That icon for a player's tally is found top-left on the city page, and also top-center on the map page. The same figure appears atop the quest list in the new mode but it is not a tally link -- would be nice if it was. Currently it's just decoration.