• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

FA: How about this?

Huor

Morning all,

I expect this has been kicked around before, and if so, sorry again. New player full of, we'll say ideas, you know how it is.

How about during the adventure, when you get a chest for polishing, you get a badge as a reward. Would help new cities and may make a part of the
game more interesting again (For those that polish with the browser, I feel for you and I see why you wouldn't).

Adding badges to the rewards in the tournament (maybe instead of shards and sometime enhancements) and the spire (mystery chest).

Put badges in the reward chest of the MA for vision vapor. This one wouldn't help a new/small city but it would be fun?

It would be really cool to have badges drop in just like the litter around your city during an event, just a lot less often. Crazy talk right?

I understand the badge packs in the shop towards the of the adventure is designed to make some money, and I'm all for such things as it keeps the game going and new things coming out, but I have looked at those and the prices for a few badges makes no sense what so ever to me. I mean none. Am I missing something?

Thank you for listening!