• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

FA! Is FINALLY over!!! Are you happy or sad?

jesikrey

The only time I have ever been sad at the end of a fellowship adventure was the one right before this. Because I got careless while deleting my level 1 workshops and took out a level 19 Silk manufactory by mistake. That was kind of a bummer!
OMG.... I would've been

angry.jpg

kriz-te

It just feels anti-climactic for me. We didn't make it through Path 3 because we got stuck on the AR's for way too long. Ended one waypoint away with an hour to spare. We had calculated what we needed for other badges, and we probably could have made it right at the end, but it seems it ended at a bad time and people couldn't be around to put in their part. This was only my 2nd FA and it's kind of disappointing to be so close to that last evolve I wanted to get a stage 10 sleigh and not make it. My FA made it all the way to the pit in my first FA. I think we could have made it with a little more prep, so it's just meh. Learning experience.

Sprite1313

It just feels anti-climactic for me. We didn't make it through Path 3 because we got stuck on the AR's for way too long. Ended one waypoint away with an hour to spare. We had calculated what we needed for other badges, and we probably could have made it right at the end, but it seems it ended at a bad time and people couldn't be around to put in their part. This was only my 2nd FA and it's kind of disappointing to be so close to that last evolve I wanted to get a stage 10 sleigh and not make it. My FA made it all the way to the pit in my first FA. I think we could have made it with a little more prep, so it's just meh. Learning experience.
That's a bummer. But, as you said, a good learning experience. I think we are all still learning the best methods with the new format. We will probably be running like well-oiled machines right before Inno adjusts the format again. ;)

jesikrey

Don't be disappointed you will rock it next time :)

Crow Last Elf

My more competitive fs enjoys the FA more as it progresses. We really enjoy the Pit. Maybe its because, as the end approaches, there is less potential to lose rank.

I miss the fs comraderie as soon as it is over, the silence is deafning but I am SO glad it is over and I get to clean out my city.

Mouseking

Very happy! Our FS did all paths stage 1, one path stage 2 and ended up doing all paths stage 3 and a few rounds in the pit. We had only planned to do one path on stage 3, but suddenly we had way more things than we knew what to do with. Quite the team we got there! Go bagels!

But I'm sure glad to just being back to normal play again. No more crafting meh items just for vapor.

jesikrey

My more competitive fs enjoys the FA more as it progresses. We really enjoy the Pit. Maybe its because, as the end approaches, there is less potential to lose rank.

I miss the fs comraderie as soon as it is over, the silence is deafning but I am SO glad it is over and I get to clean out my city.

I think our FS feels the opposite... we despite the pit.... is evil with no end in sight with repeating cycles of evil badges that make us hate it even more... and the fact that you only can use certain badges is ENRAGING!!!! :mad:

We are a pretty quiet FS and when the FA starts is nice to "hear" the many voices that are part of it.

My city is clean now.... now I gotta start with chapter 15... .o_O

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Happy it's over! Ecstatic we did our all time best with a 6th place finish!!!
We're all tired, talked out, enjoying just sweeping through our cities for collections, and really glad we have a month to recuperate before the next one, lol! We had a blast!
As far as the pits, meh... until the last day. Went into the last 24hrs in 12th place and it was fun last night getting to 9th and even more fun today moving up to 6th. Intense, but fun. But, we've learned how to have fun with it. That last day is just as intense and just as much fun when we are jockeying between 18-20th spot. And the bldg prize for 11-20th is more useful to more members, lol!
It's going to take me forever to put my city back together, and a week or more to get my sentient goods back to what they were pre-FA!

Iyapo1

So....the thing about a really high level Golden Abyss. If you teleport out a high level manufactory your working population drops and you cant just put it back at the end of the FA....until you build and upgrade a house.(Edit to add: and since I used all my speedups making CCs during the FA, I have to build it the slow way!)

<----Did not see that coming!

Last edited:

jesikrey

So....the thing about a really high level Golden Abyss. If you teleport out a high level manufactory your working population drops and you cant just put it back at the end of the FA....until you build and upgrade a house.

<----Did not see that coming!
Oh that happened to me a few moons ago lol I learned from it and made sure I did not go crazy upgrading other buildings because "now I have population."

Now you are also a forum addict! lol add it to your signature ;)