• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

FA! Is FINALLY over!!! Are you happy or sad?

Sprite1313

So....the thing about a really high level Golden Abyss. If you teleport out a high level manufactory your working population drops and you cant just put it back at the end of the FA....until you build and upgrade a house.(Edit to add: and since I used all my speedups making CCs during the FA, I have to build it the slow way!)

<----Did not see that coming!
:eek: whoops! Glad you can help me avoid that pitfall in future :)

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
So....the thing about a really high level Golden Abyss. If you teleport out a high level manufactory your working population drops and you cant just put it back at the end of the FA....until you build and upgrade a house.(Edit to add: and since I used all my speedups making CCs during the FA, I have to build it the slow way!)

Be warned that the Mountain Halls AW works the same way. They both give you pop when you level them, but they also gives you bonus pop based on your working population. So the more pop your city uses, the more these AWs give you to use. Next time you level up a factory, or other building that uses pop, watch you actual available population and the amount will decline by less than the building uses because these AWs give you some extra at the same time you use some up.

Soleil Nightbloom

It was great fun. Seemed to fly by this time. We had a great rhythm going in the abyss and as always the banter and teamwork are what make it fun. Just makes me so glad to be with the group I play with. Just fantastic people.
I feel the same way! I really like the FAs for the camaraderie which I think makes it fun. I’m so proud of my team this was a lot of players first time in the FA and my first time leading one, so can’t complain. I am already figuring out how we can do better for next time.

DeletedUser20010

Aahhhh, this is all making sense now. Good to know

Dew Spinner

That's a bummer. But, as you said, a good learning experience. I think we are all still learning the best methods with the new format. We will probably be running like well-oiled machines right before Inno adjusts the format again. ;)
LOL, no truer words have ever been said! I am always glad when it is over! It's too bad, this could be a really fun event but INNO has made it into just a grind that a lot of players severely dislike and can't wait for it to end.

Last edited:

Nectar of the Gods

Sovereigns United took 3rd place in Ceravyn. I'm very proud of my peeps.

I still abhor the bracelets and arcane residue badges. Several of us are planning how to fix that little bracelet problem before the next FA. There is no help for the arcane residue problem, however. Or at least, not one that I can see. If you have ideas, please pass them on.

After the FA was over and I had my city straightened up I went to set another round of builds on my workshops. Like a robot I set them for brewers. It was a good laugh for everyone. :)

I enjoyed the FA. But I am glad it is over. I am glad to have my city back and working on the Elvenar chapter again. I would like to see the FAs spread farther apart. We really don't need one every 8 weeks. It gets to be a little much with everything else that is going on all the time. Maybe I'm just getting old but I would like a little vacation time, you know?

Time to finish off the Spire and then the Tourney and then get ready for the next event on Elvenar's ferris wheel of fun! ;)

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
We pretty much loved the FA. We also like when it finishes as then we can be assured that the rank we achieved isn't going to be any lower. The pit is the best for us because we start climbing in rankings and it's fun to do so. We moved from 27th to 6th this round and nothing is so fun as to slowly and steadily climb and pass one fellowship after another. It's great for fellowship moral.

AJ

Grid Gypsy

We were neither here nor there this time. Even our top leadership, which are usually "go, go, go!" were like "meh, too many per year" so we took it easy and only did one path all the way through. It was nice to just sit back and not worry about clearing everything in our way for a change.

Nectar of the Gods

We were neither here nor there this time. Even our top leadership, which are usually "go, go, go!" were like "meh, too many per year" so we took it easy and only did one path all the way through. It was nice to just sit back and not worry about clearing everything in our way for a change.
Sometimes that's what a FS needs to do, take a step back and relax a bit. You got all the way through. It sounds like your FS worked together according to the goal of the FS. That's all that counts.

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I'm glad it's over. For some reason, Inno ALWAYS schedules the FA during my crazy week, which is from the 15-23 in alternating months. That's the week I go from being a 15-hour a week retired part timer to a 70-hour, quick, get out the newsletter and make the deadline crazy person. I was so involved in the FA that I missed the first day of this grueling 70-hour week, which means I have to make up that extra day in the other 6. I can't even think I'm so tired. But was it worth it? SURE ... we scored FIRST PLACE in the FA this time, up from 2nd last time. So heck yeah, I'm a happy (exhausted) camper!

Darielle

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, and Buddy Fan Club Member
I'm in Ch2 and this was my first FA. I enjoyed it, except didn't feel like I could try for a couple of the badges. I only have five workshops and don't have the ability to teleport and toss in extra's as of yet. When is the next one? :)
It will probably be during my next crazy week, lol ... somewhere around May 15-23. :p