• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

FA on June 25th ?

Risen Malchiah

That means it will most assuredly be the same FA as either the early May or late May FA with nothing changed except for perhaps the prizes. The only good thing about doing the last FA was the extra free Phoenix Cult building we got due to the nerf.

I seriously don't want to do another FA until it's actually revamped. I don't know why the devs insist on pushing this monstrosity.

After the last FA there was a thread here where most people said it was too soon after the last FA. There was also a chart or list that people could vote on how often FAs would show up. My fellowship is talking about sitting this one out completely. With the weekly tournies and other events popping up I no longer have free space available to build a bunch of workshops and goods manufacturers to make enough badges to be worth the time and effort it takes to get through the paths and pit. Besides, the prizes aren't very good either.

DeletedUser4322

After the last FA there was a thread here where most people said it was too soon after the last FA. There was also a chart or list that people could vote on how often FAs would show up. My fellowship is talking about sitting this one out completely. With the weekly tournies and other events popping up I no longer have free space available to build a bunch of workshops and goods manufacturers to make enough badges to be worth the time and effort it takes to get through the paths and pit. Besides, the prizes aren't very good either.
I so agree, these FA events are happening much too often, they require much too much effort, and have far too little reward. My fellowship is very discouraged with the overall result we just don't have the time, space, or enthusiasm to participate fully in these FA's and get a good result. they just aren't worth it.

DeletedUser9601

I seriously don't want to do another FA until it's actually revamped. I don't know why the devs insist on pushing this monstrosity.
Because lots of FSes do them.
Because tourneys aren't actually much "effort" for a lot of people. Just a few minutes of clicking auto-fight every day.
Because a lot of people seem to think they have to do them (as evidenced by forum posts).
Because if you're in a decent FS (ie, 25 moderately active players in Dwarves or further), its actually not a lot of effort for (until the late May FA) a really nice Stage 3 reward.

Between the 2 FAs, the Valentines Event, and the mobile-online Walpurgis whatever, you could have gotten a ton of very solid pop/culture buildings that would be worth 5+ residences for 2-3 chapters beyond where you are. I was used to expecting maybe 1 useful event building between Major Seasonal Events. Which made this challenging (and made the Major Seasonal Events possibly "too" important). For better or worse (assuming the late May FA rewards aren't repeated), the FAs are making the game easier to progress.

I don't like the FAs at all. The badge system is just atrocious. The effort I usually put in is to play my normal playstyle and collect badges as I see fit, with maybe 5-10 level 1 buildings running 24 or 48 productions. But with some modicum of communication and coordination, my FS is able to progress to the end of Stage 3. Most people in my FS play like I do, and if 4-5 people are bored/want to, they're the ones that fill in stages for points (which might bump us into the Top 20).

Notwithstanding the forum complaints, the devs are seeing a lot of evidence (at least on Arendyll where I play) to keep offering FAs with regularity.

The Unbeliever

"When in deadly danger,
when beset by doubt.
Run in little circles,
wave your hands and shout!"
- common rhyme regarding FA's, popular among Elvenar players. :p

I polled the members of my Fellowship and not one player has said they want to play in this FA. These are coming up way too fast for people to catch up after the last one while continuing to play the weekly tournaments and other events that come along. So I am announcing today that "The Elite Hand of Tesla" in Arendyll will not be participating in this FA. And if another FA shows up in 3-4 weeks we will probably sit that one out as well.