• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

FA on June 25th ?

DeletedUser3122

I searched Gems of Knowledge too. I'm sure they're compiling it as we speak. I have my own spreadsheet but it's only my access since my FS has a tendency not to enter things, or sometimes do it incorrectly, or sometimes accidentally delete stuff.

Stage 1 green is simplest, all workshops productions

6 brewers
3 treants
3 bakers
7 carpenters

The blue path, is all workshop productions also.

13 brewers
6 treants
2 bakers
7 carpenters

The yellow path is workshop, T1 and T1, T2 & T3 goods

3 bakers
7 carpenters
21 flacons
marble 70000
steel 70000
planks 70000
crystal 70000
scrolls 70000
silk 70000
elixir 70000
dust 70000
gems 70000

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1108

Is it really possible that the Dev's are unaware that they are generating widespread disinterest in these FA's? I know that my fellowship will do it because it is there, but I sure am not going to spend a ton of time on it and there is zero enthusiasm in our house and it sounds like most feel the same way. This feels like busy work because they are behind in something else.

DeletedUser3122

I know that my fellowship will do it because it is there

Same, I coordinate it only because some of my FS members want to do it but no one wants to put in much time. We didn't even complete stage 3 last go. It's waaayyy too much work for one person to coordinate, and I honestly have a lot better things to do with my time than sit in front of the computer all day long. And yes, FA requires that if you're the one managing the event.

Risen Malchiah

Well, I am pleasantly surprised that the rewards are improved this time. Some instants, decent boosters and 3 buildings + a building for placement isn't too shabby. And we've all gotten so used to the later FAs that this original one with 1-3 badges in the first stage waypoints seems effortless. We're actually trying to get people NOT to place badges so that others can jump in. Having a goods waypoint for people to dump 1 marble into for placement is helpful in this regard.

I still want the quests redesigned though. No more cycling and I'll be happy.

DeletedUser3602

I've heard that it is the first FA (original set of badges only plus goods but not orcs not runes).
index.php

I only count 15 Statues in Stage 3 (orange path) and none for the other Stages. Is that correct?! I don't remember, been such a long time since we had this version of the FSA.

DeletedUser10541

i do hate not to be the bearer of good or bad news, but.....the FA started....and there is a goof.... blue and green probably don't have the correct tasks...yellow looks finished though

DeletedUser3602

i do hate not to be the bearer of good or bad news, but.....the FA started....and there is a goof.... blue and green probably don't have the correct tasks...yellow looks finished though

How do you mean blue and green don't have the correct tasks? I compared the excell sheet above with the blue and green path in Stage 1 and it's completely correct...Are you talking about the next Stage maybe? Haven't checked those, because not there yet...

EDIT: The totals on GoK aren't correct though. It says 0 Flacons and that's not correct at all....

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3602

I don't see any details of the steps in the various stages, no ability to start planning ahead. They are truly trying to make us lose interest

You can check the website Gamers Gems of Knowledge or the excell sheet above (hidden under the Spoiler button) if you want to plan ahead.

DeletedUser6326

All 7 of my fellowships really enjoy this version of the Adventures! We only participate in the F/A's every other month, at most... but if Version One happens before then, we'll definitely play along! :)

Risen Malchiah

All 7 of my fellowships really enjoy this version of the Adventures! We only participate in the F/A's every other month, at most... but if Version One happens before then, we'll definitely play along! :)
Agreed, this FA is better than the others. Though I still think 7+ million goods for the orange path is insane.

What's crazy is that when FA was first introduced, I thought it was too difficult. Then they made it *more* difficult over the last few months and let us get used to that, making this version seem easy by comparison. :p