• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

FA on June 25th ?

DeletedUser3122

Does this mean just having 1 badge somewhere on the map isn't good enough anymore? The waypoint has to be completed or that person forfeits the prize? That is soo wrong!

I'm not sure but if the FS has completed one path only, and someone puts one item in another path without any waypoint, maybe they won't be counted. I don't know, no one's ever complained in my FS. But then, we usually complete most.

On another note:

Is it just me or does 240 farmers for all 3 paths in stage 3 seem pretty outrageous? If folks have FS members with lots of extra land to spare, to build lots (LOTS!) of extra workshops, maybe that works. But not in our FS. I have members with no available land that only have 10-20 workshops. It's a tendency for members not to follow directions from the one managing the event. I give up. I really hoped to have fun and put the past behind but this is work, effort, and frustration, and for what? Nonsense prizes. I think I'll quit my own FS.

DeletedUser9601

Is it just me or does 240 farmers for all 3 paths in stage 3 seem pretty outrageous? If folks have FS members with lots of extra land to spare, to build lots (LOTS!) of extra workshops, maybe that works. But not in our FS. I have members with no available land that only have 10-20 workshops. It's a tendency for members not to follow directions from the one managing the event. I give up. I really hoped to have fun and put the past behind but this is work, effort, and frustration, and for what? Nonsense prizes. I think I'll quit my own FS.
I find Farmers to be a badge my FS always has tons extras of. If everyone sets their workshops to 9-hour builds when they go to bed, they should wake up with at least 1. But you're right, if people are spending their badges in the wrong paths, its going to be challenging to complete.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
I'm not sure but if the FS has completed one path only, and someone puts one item in another path without any waypoint, maybe they won't be counted. I don't know, no one's ever complained in my FS. But then, we usually complete most.
Until recently, we always did 1 path for each stage. We had folks put in goods on a waypoint that was not completed(making badges for the next stage) and they still got the prize for that stage. If it must be a completed waypoint instead of a completed stage, that is a change.
@Nomar83111 Can you clarify the 2 different messages on Gems?

Laochra

We have one member who placed a badge in Stage 1 in an alternate path, since Stage 1 green didn't have many & I was told that he did not get a prize.
I think I will test this theory in my Khelonaar FS. I have not placed a badge for Stage 2 yet, but they are ready to move on. I will add one on an incompleted waypoint & then see if I get the prize.