• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

FA participation

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
You get individual rewards if you participate in each stage of the map and your FS finishes the stage to pull the flag. However, if you drop a ton of badges but your FS never finish a stage, then you don't get the individual stage rewards. There is also another group reward that depends on how your FS finish in the rankings. The more checkpoints you complete and the more rounds in the Pit you flip, the more points you score for the FS to help its ranking. So here, you would still get something even if your group didn't finish the map.

Zoof

Short answer: Nope.

AJ
Slightly longer answer: Unless your actions can meaningfully affect the progression of the FA such that your participation makes or breaks the entire thing, then no.

You still have to participate, though.

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Slightly longer answer: Unless your actions can meaningfully affect the progression of the FA such that your participation makes or breaks the entire thing, then no.

You still have to participate, though.

But I like my short answer. It's probably the only time I've ever given one so short. After all I am the "loquacious one," right?

AJ

defiantoneks

the final ranking prizes are nice in some ways, but keep in mind you won't likely get those unless your FS finishes all points on all stages, and then holds off the rush in the pit.