• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

FA Quest's

Shanubi

Please consider placing ALL quest icons on the left side of the screen, instead of 2 at a time?
I understand that timing is part of the challenge, but the current system is not challenging, it's tedious. We should be able to collect towards more than 2 badges/etc at a time; Ex, I shouldn't have to wait for units to finish training for my Elv. Guard before I can move on the Blacksmith icon to collect my toolboxes. Also, the long-line of icons would make it possible to collect many of the same badge back-to-back without having to click through 13 icons every time! The current process isn't challenging, it's a tedious time suck.

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
They've already answered this.
The whole quest system is getting an overhaul.
It will take "a very long time"
They will not stop releasing FAs in the meantime as they need revenues to keep running the game.