• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

FA Shantytown Gallery

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
I didn't make a big FA spread because we were supposed to be taking it easy. I regret it because I have nothing to do or contribute. I'm now caught between wanting to do more, but too lazy to move things around to create large spaces for workshop villages. I want to live vicariously through your shantytowns. Please share :)

Myne

Oh Wise One
Web capture_28-3-2022_9231_us8.elvenar.com.jpeg
Web capture_28-3-2022_9231_us8.elvenar.com.jpeg
Small but fills the bill

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
How do you all get so much extra space to get this many things in for it? I do delete some small culture buildings and teleported 3 things, but can never seem to fit very much in like you all lol.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
How do you all get so much extra space to get this many things in for it?
For me, this is in my early Ch18 city. I have all the guest race space available; since the area for that grows every chapter, that's a lot by this point(?~20 expansions?). I normally run 4 armories, I teleported 3. I teleported evolving bldgs that don't help with FA (Triumph of Tides, Ashen Phoenix, 2 Gingerbread Houses, can't remember what else, lol!). Also teleported all Sentient factories and brought out 6 maxed Marble for bracelets. Seeds demand is huge at this point in the game and I had about 15 Festival Merchants, all Ch17, so sold those off. I've been crafting every one I saw since I reached this chapter, during the Winter Event and now have 22 of them at Ch18 in inventory to replace those when it ends.

Zoof

End of chapter 8, where I could evict most of my orcs. I stored away my T2 and T3 things and my FS is subsidizing my shenanigans. There was an attempt at nature.. My friend calls my city "Zoof's Detroit"
ELVENAR_Zoof's_Detroit.jpg

This city probably has more culture than the real thing. A lot of it from giant floating books. I'm not sure how I feel about this.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
OooOoooo...these are glorious!
@MaidenFair Oh noes! You've joined the humans!
@Talaedraiia Thank you for trying!

Here are my 2 cities...
Version: We're Supposed to be Retired from Competitive FA
march22FAchill.jpg

Version: Put Everything Away That Isn't Bolted Down Because the Zombies are Coming!
march22-FAnochill.jpg

And since I haven't seen someone post something similar yet, I want to give a shoutout my Chap 4 teammate's little Braceletville city. So proud of her effort and commitment!
march22FABraceletville.jpg