• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

FA status, Nov 2018

DeletedUser7738

Dear Inno -
What an honor — thank you so much for thinking of us! This current FA is everything I expected from a company who treats it's customers solely as money sacks. Unfortunately, with my current schedule, and disdain for FA's in general, I will not be able to participate in this FA. I would feel just horrible letting the rest of my wonderful Fellowship down if I were to do so.
Sincerely,
MaiLena Lani

DeletedUser12171

finishing all 3 stages gives:

65 KP
1 carting library
1 trading outpost
22 hours instants

and the top prize is a 2 x 3 building giving 1,260 population and 1,360 culture in Halflings, which I am currently in.
That's 210 pop / 227 culture per square, or combined 437 pop+culture per square

A max-upgraded non-magic Human residence in Halflings gives 2,170 pop for 15 squares, which puts it at 145 pop per square
A grape farm give 5,900 culture for 28 squares, which puts it at 211 culture per square

I'll take an FA, up-sized please.

DeletedUser19818

Real problem is my FS is middle sized, which I guess most are....and we're usually doing 2 stages.

That leaves us with less KP than the Tourneys will yield during this time, and the carting library...nice...but just not that good.

DeletedUser2959

Dear Inno -
What an honor — thank you so much for thinking of us! This current FA is everything I expected from a company who treats it's customers solely as money sacks. Unfortunately, with my current schedule, and disdain for FA's in general, I will not be able to participate in this FA. I would feel just horrible letting the rest of my wonderful Fellowship down if I were to do so.
Sincerely,
MaiLena Lani

Gee whiz, Wally, good thing they're optional! Somebody might get hurt!

DeletedUser9601

Gee whiz, Wally, good thing they're optional! Somebody might get hurt!
Best part is the complaint at the end of "I'm only doing this to not down my FS." Gaaawwd get over yourself. Find an FS that respects your preferences.

DeletedUser12171

yeah don't see a big deal. if anything, the FA is supposed to be a test of the FS ability to communicate and work together. back then, when I was looking for an FS to join, I actually looked at the FA scores and picked only from those who scored high on the FA because it told me that they had a good thing going on.

Prizes wise, it used to be really kinda poo-poo but they've gotten a lot better so not complaining there. the only gripe is that on PC it's still clickfest. but oh well, not gonna stop us from competing

DeletedUser7738

Seriously? You all playing the same game I am? I guess my sarcasm flew over your cuckoo's nest. I speak only for myself and not for my FS, but some of you sound like a paid Inno advertisement.

DeletedUser12171

Seriously? You all playing the same game I am? I guess my sarcasm flew over your cuckoo's nest. I speak only for myself and not for my FS, but some of you sound like a paid Inno advertisement.
Now then, this indeed is a joke. It is natural that feelings toward the FA are polarized. Your disdain for the FA is equally "extreme" as other people's liking it, except they're on opposite ends of the spectrum. By your coin, can I say you and other naysayers are paid by Inno's competitors to give bad comments?

No one's saying the game is perfect. I myself said that I don't like the incessant clicking on the PC version. What some of us are also saying is that we do find the FA worth participating in.

Last edited by a moderator:

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
@MailenaLani
Your complaint was pretty lame. A weak attempt at sarcastic humor that just came off as whiny.
If you have legitimate specific complaints, I'm sure you will find support.
  • The prizes are decent
  • The effort is reasonable
  • The quest cycling sucks
but when you say "I'm not playing because of my schedule and I don't like it" well....don't expect a hug is all I'm sayin.

This post paid for by inno shills inc.

DeletedUser7738

At the very least I am reading some of you are OKAY with the way the FA is, at least by your defense of it & negative criticism of my post. Thank you Soggy for the wonderful reminder, continue being awesome! I won't labour with this any further, you've all been a real hoot.

DeletedUser4692

I like the Fellowship adventures But the one thing I hate is we only have 20 people in our fellowship. There is only about 6 0r 7 that try to do the fellowship adv. We try to go as far as we can to get the third prize but very rarely make it. The Fellowship Adv. are made for everyone to participate but some Fellowships do do get that.

DeletedUser12171

I like the Fellowship adventures But the one thing I hate is we only have 20 people in our fellowship. There is only about 6 0r 7 that try to do the fellowship adv. We try to go as far as we can to get the third prize but very rarely make it. The Fellowship Adv. are made for everyone to participate but some Fellowships do do get that.
i don't have answers for your FS situation but I can share what goes in my FS.

For FAs, we always take a vote. When it is a majority "no", we treat it as optional - participate if you wish, no obligations. When it is a majority "Yes", we do it, and we do it all together. Even those who voted no are expected to contribute. Our stand is if we do it, we do it together. We don't enforce any minimum number of WS or factories, but we operate on the trust and integrity that everyone does their level best.

I think Inno has offered a level playing field for all FSs, and it's up to individual FSs how they want to run their ship

dikke ikke

WHEN IS INNO GOING TO CHANGE THIS HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE CLICKING SYSTEM FOR THE FA ? WHEN ? I WANT TO SEE THEM TRY TO KEEP THE BADGE FOR CARPENTERS OPEN WHILE CYCLING THE OTHER BADGE LINE, IT SWITCHES 3 OR 4 TIMES UP AND DOWN, I JUST KILLED THE 3RD CARPENTER IN 2 DAYS. DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT, THIS IS SOMETHING PLAYERS COMPLAIN SINCE THE FIRST FA.
YES I WRITE THIS IN CAPITALS ON PURPOSE, BECAUSE I AM MAD (UNDERSTATEMENT) !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DeletedUser3297

I like the FA, didn't think I would because of the tedious quest cycling. However, the major improvements to the mobile app makes all the tedious clicking disappear. It is unfortunate that I have to play on my phone WHILE sitting in front of my computer, but it's a small price to pay for the game to be fun again.

So far our fellowship has finished all paths in all 3 stages and are now in the pit trying for that #1 spot. This is the best FA I have ever played in because our entire fellowship is all in :D

dikke ikke

I also like the FA, but the clicking would not be a disaster if the pictures would not switch up and down that much, my FS is almost at the end of stage 3, will skip the last 2 blued dots and go to the pit when all green dots are done in a couple of hours, probably with a +2k lead on the 2nd

DeletedUser17455

I also like the FAs! The clicking is annoying, but I have seen it improve even in the few short months that I have been playing. I am overall very happy with Elvenar and Inno Games.

Thanks Inno Games! I'm sorry General Discussion is full of so much angry nonsense, hopefully it doesn't drown out the rational voices.