• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

FA timers offkey

Laochra

I have 10 regular workshops in my city & for the FA, I added an extra 20 shanty-sized ones. 10 of these I set to make 2 Blacksmith badges & the other 10, I have just set up to run Brew badges with my regular workshops. Before I set these, I noticed that 2 of my Blacksmith workshops were already completed, while the other 8 still have 19+ hours to go. I thought it was weird while I set up the Brews, but then after I collected my first 20 Brews & reset them, the shanty workshops got done a lot faster than my full-sized workshops. They still had almost 3 minutes left. So after I collected and reset them for another 20 Brews, I hovered over a shanty workshop & it said 2 minutes, while the full sized ones have the normal 5 minutes. I tried to screenshot it showing the timer, but couldn't get it to work on my pc.

Laochra

1668898443671.png

Ok, thanks. Was not aware of this.