• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Facebook

I recently deactivated my FB account. But I just realized that I might not be able recover my progress if something happens. Do I need to worry?

Thank you

Last edited:

mucksterme

Oh Wise One
Not sure what you are asking
Do you use FB to log in and are afraid you won't be able to?
I really don't know what "recover my progress" means or what FB would have to do with it.
If something went wrong you would just file a ticket with support.
To find support you would just click on the gear at bottom right of the page then click the " ? "

Lelanya

Scroll-Keeper, Keys to the Gems
Support can assist you to create and reset your password for the game. There is a Forum option you can use as well. On browser, once out to the Main screen Central Place this located to the right; on mobile it is below the other menus.

edeba

You might want to make sure you have an email address attached to the game because you aren't going to be able to sign into fb when/if that option comes up.