• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Factories turned invisible while upgrading.

Yogi Dave

Game version: v1.143.2-(6a14fd9) - html5 (2021-12-09 10:40)
Game world: US Winyandor
Browser + version: Firefox 94.0.2 and 95.0 (Also Edge on another computer)
Operating System: Win 10 (Win 7 on the other computer)
Screen resolution: 2560 x 1440 (Not sure on the other computer)
Account name: Yogi Dave
Humans or Elves: Human

Reproducibility: Happened after the game upgrade this morning and is continuing. So, don't know about reproducible

Current situation:
Yesterday I started upgrades on 2 crystal factories to level 33 and everything looked fine as it did when I logged in this morning.
After the upgrade the 2 crystal factories are invisible. I just see the grass, but they are still there. I hover over them and is shows they exist. When I move one it shows the grid it occupies in red if invalid to place and green if valid. I've logged out and back in at least a dozen times and since it happens on another system with a different browser seems to eliminate those as a cause.

Expected situation:
I expect to see the buildings being upgraded.

Reproduction Steps
I don't know if it can be reproduced since it might be related to starting the factory upgrade before the game upgrade or if it will occur if I start an upgrade of another building. I won't be doing that until tomorrow.

Factories in stealth mode. Notice hover popup.
CrystalFactoriesStealth.png

Moving invisible crystal factory
CrystalMove.png

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Same thing happened on Beta with the 1.143 update. The "under construction" images of a few buildings went missing from the files.

WildHairJesse

Elvenar - PC Version
Game VERSION v1.143.2-(6a14fd9) - html5 (2021-12-09 10:40)
ElvenarBUG2021-12-10 015812.png

Game World Elvenar - Kelonar
Browser Chrome is up to date
Version 96.0.4664.93 (Official Build) (64-bit)
OS = Windows 11 Home Version 21H2 OS BUILD 22000.318

64 BIT SYSTEM

Accnt name: WildHairJesse
Humans

It is currently happening I've even signed out and it is still there. I put a factory on UPGRADE next to the two other factories for steel later I noticed after a problem using the messaging system which returned to normal that it was missing. However, in the Builders Hut it still shows it in UPGRADE MODE. There is still and hour and 10 minutes left.

WildHairJesse

I can place another item there it is not like the other one where I can select it and move it around and it is invisible. It is completely invisible . . . only evidence it is there is in the UPGRADE panel of the BUILDERS HUT.

Yogi Dave

Upgrades finished overnight and my two crystal stealth buildings are again visible. I started an upgrade on a 3rd one and it's in stealth mode. I also started upgrades on 2 scroll factories to level 33. They aren't stealthy or modest.

So, is it just crystal being upgraded to level 33 or does it happen to other buildings? I know back in the days of flash and no mobile buildings could just disappear but logging in and out could change to a different mix of them becoming invisible or all come back.

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
This will probably be fixed with the new update on Thursday, since the problem started with the previous update. Or at least this was the process on the Beta server.

Spiri Moonshadow

New fun... a building that was fine as of my previous comment has since turned invisible, and new twist, it's not upgrading this time.

1641593033365.png

Sprite1313

My AW disappeared briefly this morning when I started the upgrade, but it came back before I could get a screenshot.