• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Factory Boosted/Non-Boosted Quests

• Thread starter DeletedUser2396
  • Start date

DeletedUser2396

Yes just wanted to point this out to a Dev/Mod i mean it doesn't make much sense to me that a Non-Boosted Factory would give a higher amount of Gold Coins and Tools than the Boosted Factory giving less Gold Coins and same Tools - ONE thinks the Boosted Factory should give the Higher amount of Gold Coins and Tools is this as Designed: or did someone make a mistake on the amount for the Gold Coins.
Factory2.jpg

Factory3.jpg

DeletedUser4699

Upgrading a boosted manufactory will satisfy either of those quests.

DeletedUser2396

Yes but your missing the point - the Boosted Factory gives 5K less in Coins whereas the Non-Boosted Factory gives more than the Boosted Factory which to me doesn't make any sense at all - in the other World i play in all of the Quests are for the same amount Non-Boosted are Boosted Factorys - i am pointing this out to the Developers/Game Moderators as they may have missed this fact and can fix it or increase the Boosted Factory at least back up to and even with the Non-Boosted Factory.

SK

DeletedUser2753

But you will only do one or spend hours.
@SilverKNite : The fact they came one after the other was more annoying and the devs have weird or maybe sadistic ideas like the chance you don't have an non boosted factory is less, so you will upgrade a boosted one and then have to decline the second quest or you know the order and decline the first and get less reward for the next.

DeletedUser4699

Yes but your missing the point - the Boosted Factory gives 5K less in Coins whereas the Non-Boosted Factory gives more than the Boosted Factory which to me doesn't make any sense at all - in the other World i play in all of the Quests are for the same amount Non-Boosted are Boosted Factorys - i am pointing this out to the Developers/Game Moderators as they may have missed this fact and can fix it or increase the Boosted Factory at least back up to and even with the Non-Boosted Factory.

SK
You're missing the point. It doesn't specify 'non-boosted.' It just says manufactory. I think you're making more out of this than there is.

DeletedUser2396

SK
Ok - whatever - yes you can just decline the one Quest that is for a Boosted Factory and just take the one for a Non-Boosted Factory and get more Coins out of it - my thought was that they messed up when publishing the Quest and somehow it slipped thur Beta without anyone spotting the goof up sorry for trying to point out the error.

DeletedUser4699

You're still using this term 'non-boosted' when it appears nowhere in either quest. Yes, one quest gives more than the other. No big deal. All quests have varying rewards for varying requests. I think you have inferred information regarding these two quests where there is none to be inferred. To me, there is no error in either quest. I'm sorry that this has offended you.

DeletedUser2396

You're still using this term 'non-boosted' when it appears nowhere in either quest. Yes, one quest gives more than the other. No big deal. All quests have varying rewards for varying requests. I think you have inferred information regarding these two quests where there is none to be inferred. To me, there is no error in either quest. I'm sorry that this has offended you.
Your not offending me but i do want to point out it is an error go to any other world and you will see these quests and the rewards are the same amount for a Boosted Factory or a Non-Boosted Factory it is just in this World that it is an error - the term non-boosted is a factory that is not your Boosted Goods Factory