• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

FaerieFalls is Recruiting!!

fafadoll

We consistently get 10+ chests in tournaments. We are an active but laid back Fellowship. We regularly participate in Fellowship Adventures and Tournaments. We also achieved our first gold in the Spire May 2022. We have several VERY ACTIVE KP chains for those interested; 3kp through 100kp. However, these are optional.

Laftar

You have a player that averages 210 in tourneys. What is going on with that player, and why? I am looking for a new fellowship, but I am actively avoiding groups with moochers. Here's my post from the Members Looking section:

Looking for a 10-chest Alliance. Tired of the moochers in Clan of Unity.

There has been a long-standing issue with moochers in Clan of Unity, and I'm fkn tired of it. They talk a big game about booting people to our sister alliance if you underperform in tournament. That has not happened since I've been a member (about two years). If you are going to be underperforming for that fkn long, you need to move to a less demanding alliance. No excuses. We have a long term member with a fkn 434 tournament average. 434. Let that steaming pile of sh!t average sink in. In a #13 alliance, no less. Super fkn annoying to say the least. My last alliance also had issues with double standards. I sincerely hope it's not a theme in Khelonaar.

My tournament average is 4530 according to ElvenStats. I have boosts in steel, scrolls, and dust. I also make it to the top of the Spire weekly, whether or not others are participating. I just like Spire. I am not interested in Fellowship Adventures, but if it's a requirement I am willing to make some time for it if all my other requirements are met (10-chest weekly tournament with NO MOOCHERS). I will absolutely be checking ElvenStats for problem players in your alliance if you reach out to me. If I see a long-term leech, I will not join you. Period. I am also looking for a non-political alliance. I do not give a rat's ass about your political stances.

Thanks for checking out my message!

- Laftar