• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fair Trade Reborn: Seeking Active and Advanced Players

:cool: Greetings, Arendyll! :cool:

Looking for a Fellowship that gains the 10th chest in the tournament and ranks high in our adventures? Looking for a home that offers fair trades and consistent visits? We may be the right fellowship for you!

Our Criteria for joining:

Must be a daily player. (With no less than 5 rounds a week.) :elf::human:

:diamond::diamond:Must be active in fair trades (hence the name) of 2-3*. :diamond::diamond::diamond:

Must participate in the tournaments. (600+ points during off season, 1,000+ points during Push Week.) :p

Must participate in the Adventures. ;)

Must have a score of 150k+. :)

We really need :scroll: and :magicdust:, but any set of goods will work. :D

No Drama, Politics, or Religion, though. :mad: (Would hate to see anyone upset or sad.)

If you are interested in joining us, while in world, please contact ventranolfdarho, Armaiti, DragonLily, ducks1899, EnchantedRiver Princess, mushroom3838, or SothRules

We work together to gain the 10th chest every 4th tournament, but we are working to, hopefully, gain even more in the future. :DWe've been around for a few years and many of us are veteran players who can also help to give advice, or help you build your city, etc. We are also fun-loving and laid back. (Very talkative, too. Some people even give out free hugs! :oops: ;) )

If you're looking for a home of dedicated, hard-working, and loyal players, we may be just what you are looking for. So, contact us, and let us know that you are interested.

:cool: Happy Gaming! :cool:

Last edited:
Fair Trade Reborn is still looking for the best of the best. If you're looking for a fellowship who opens the tenth chest regularly, and who participates in the adventures (We usually end each adventure at a high rank, and have even gotten to the 2nd rank more than once), we may be the fellowship for you.

All of our members have scores well above 150+ with many producing sentient goods.

There are still many spots open! If you're looking for a place to hang your hat, come on over! We're friendly, down-to-earth, and all about helping one another out. There is no drama, we just chill. We laugh and have fun!

We have several spots still open for a top 20 ranked fellowship! If you're looking to up your game and gain that elusive 10th chest in tourney, we may just be the fellowship for you! Come and join us and, together, we can gain so much more.

Miroami

I am only 133290 score on Arendyll ; steel :steel: scroll :scroll: and magic dust :magicdust: boosted and that is all I manufacture. I can easily do 1000+ points in the weekly tournaments. I have been laying low in a friend’s FS on this server the past few months due to medical reasons; my main city is on Sinya Arda if you wish to inspect to see my commitment to the game. If I look like I may be a good fit for your fellowship, please let me know. I look forward to hearing from you.

Last edited:
We are now a 10th chest every week fellowship with two spots open! Acceptance is first come, first serve, so if you're interested, PM me or one of my Mages or Ambassadors in world directly!