• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fairies chapter.

wormfeeder

I am on Fairies chapter. I have day and night farms but I cant collect any night essence. My inventory is not full and when I go to use a portal profit it will only give me Ambrosia. All appropriate buildings are connected to the flower path. Am I missing something

Wormfeeder

Iyapo1

The first thing you need to work on is upgrading your portal to Max Level.
At the beginning of every guest race it's your new number one priority.

In fairies you cant store Night Essence until you upgrade your portal, and your going to need way more sunflowers ;).

wormfeeder

The first thing you need to work on is upgrading your portal to Max Level.
At the beginning of every guest race it's your new number one priority.

In fairies you cant store Night Essence until you upgrade your portal, and your going to need way more sunflowers ;).
My portal is level 2. does it have to be level 4 to collect night essence?

wormfeeder

I just looked at the upgrade path to level 3. It shows level 2 "0" level 3 "150" for night essence. I need more coffee.

Thank You

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
My portal is level 2. does it have to be level 4 to collect night essence?

No. But if the night essence is full, you need more capacity in the portal to collect it. You may just be out of portal storage space. And that means either spending the night essence, or making more room by upgrading the portal. Getting the portal to lvl 4 is important because you can easily, as I suspect you are discovering, fill it up and bring a halt to collecting more.

AJ

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
Unfortunately, this is something in Elvenar that probably causes the most confusion and frustration. It seems like every day in the Facebook groups someone is asking this same question. but no matter how many complaints there are about this, Inno refuses to make it more clear in the game. Something as simple as locking the production until your portal is the correct level to hold it would fix this.