• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fairies Must Leave

CrusaderMichael

I'm so sick of all these fairies in my city.

I do NOT like fairies and as soon as this chapter is over I am banning all fairies from my city forever.

I asked around and none of my friends like fairies either.

They dress with the worst style imaginable too.

No Fairies Allowed !!!!!

in a week or so anyway.

DeletedUser20539

1623857689569.jpeg
"Oh really? It's not wise to mess with the Queen Fairy"

qaccy

Huh. I've heard pretty often around here that players didn't really care for the look of the Orc chapter. Don't know if I've seen any of those same comments directed towards Fairies yet! I guess this is the first time :p

Aritra

Huh. I've heard pretty often around here that players didn't really care for the look of the Orc chapter. Don't know if I've seen any of those same comments directed towards Fairies yet! I guess this is the first time :p
meh. I don't hate the fairies but I'm not a fan of the decor. Way too flowery for my taste.

Last edited:

ajqtrz

Chef - loquacious Old Dog
Thankfully for me Fairies went by so fast that I hardly remember it. I think it took me about 42 days, if I remember correctly. So at least there's that.

AJ

The Unbeliever

I am happily camped in fairies...in two out of 3 cities. I am not looking forward to orcs.

So in fairies I sit. I am leveling up a Blooming Trader Guild wonder. I think it will be fun to have a lv 29 BTG in orcs.
"Orkses iz never defeated in battle. If we win we win, if we die we die fightnin' so it don't count. If we runz for it we don't die neither, cos we can come back fer annuver go, see!"

CrusaderMichael

"Orkses iz never defeated in battle. If we win we win, if we die we die fightnin' so it don't count. If we runz for it we don't die neither, cos we can come back fer annuver go, see!"

Orcs have had how many centuries to try to learn our language?

Oh well... at least they aint fairies !!!!!!!!!

Another good thing about orcs... when they approach, fairies all run away.

(maybe 4 days and they arrive)

The Unbeliever

Orcs have had how many centuries to try to learn our language?

Oh well... at least they aint fairies !!!!!!!!!

Another good thing about orcs... when they approach, fairies all run away.

(maybe 4 days and they arrive)
Dem fairy gitz don't run - they just get krump'd, 'cuz they is all soft an pink an weedy little runtz, not big and green like Orkses.
Us boyz was made fer fightin' and winnin'! ;)