• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fairly New and Want a Friendly and Fun FS

Blue-Iris

Been playing for a month. My score is 2607. Boosted goods are marble, silk and gems. I play daily and always go thru the FS list to give neighborly help. I haven't participated in tournaments yet, and I don't have any interest in battles.

Am in a FS now that does not send messages or chat. The archmage has likely abandoned the game, as he has the second lowest score in the FS, and I have the highest. I play on two servers in multiple worlds, and the FS I like best are the ones that are chatty and helpful.

Seeking a FS that is friendly, whose members answer questions and truly help one another, one that prefers having fun rather than being ultra competitive. Would prefer one with at least 15 members but it's not a deal breaker. Really looking for a fun, helpful group.

Thank you!

Anna of Elves

Hi, We are experienced players that have started a new fellowship. We are hard working, love chat and very friendly. We strive to do our best and will do spire and tournament. FA is definite. If interested, check us out and come play. Would love to have you.