• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fairly new hardcore player - joined FS, thank you

DeletedUser20953

Planks / Silk / Gems. I'm two days away from unlocking T3, and I started at the beginning of January. I was in a good fellowship for the few that were active, but I'm looking for a more active one.

I tried to keep it simple and sweet above. If you want to know more about me, just send me a msg.

DeletedUser8508

come join the best fellowship in this world ours
TY
King of the World

truelinor

We are in the process of building up our fellowship with active players - and we are very proactive about doing it. If that is something you think you can live with, please check us out - The Winchesters. We hope to have a whole fellowship full of "hardcore" players, but right now we have a core of players that come on every day and are consistent in the play. Most are about, or just ahead, of where you are, including myself. Please check us out! :D

DeletedUser20981

Planks / Silk / Gems. I'm two days away from unlocking T3, and I started at the beginning of January. I was in a good fellowship for the few that were active, but I'm looking for a more active one.

I tried to keep it simple and sweet above. If you want to know more about me, just send me a msg.[/QU

I tried to keep it simple and sweet above. If you want to know more about me, just send me a msg.

Hi Dathir, I am also a member of the Winchesters and I want to join Tru in saying you're exactly the kind of player we're looking for!
In addition, with Planks you also have one of the boosted goods we're looking for.

Like you, I belonged to another fellowship with a few active players. When one of those active players left, I followed her to the newly formed Winchesters and we've already surpassed my old fellowship in the rankings. We're a friendly bunch. We help each other out, talk in chat, give neighborly help daily, participate in the weekly tournaments and the fellowship adventures as a team.

If that's what you're looking for, we're the fellowship for you.

Regards,

Trigonarin

Pink master

we currently have an opening ...active group and very friendly ...feel free to hit me back if interested

DeletedUser20953

Many thanks to all of you for the invites. I have joined an FS and am no longer searching at this time.