• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fairy Collection Problems

Mistress Cassie

I have a problem collecting Ambrosia and Night Essence in the fairy farms. The reward is there after the required time has passed but it will not let me collect it. I have tried different browsers, restarting my computer but still no luck. Every other resource I can collect fine it all works but not these two which take the longest to produce.

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
I have a problem collecting Ambrosia and Night Essence in the fairy farms. The reward is there after the required time has passed but it will not let me collect it. I have tried different browsers, restarting my computer but still no luck. Every other resource I can collect fine it all works but not these two which take the longest to produce.
Is the portal upgraded enough to the collect the amount you are trying to collect or is it full already by chance?