• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fairy: day/night farms

Aritra

Looking for tips regarding ratio of day to night farms connected to fairy portal.
The building info tab says "build at least 3 of these" and "build at least 4 of these" but that doesn't actually tell me anything other than I will need to build more of one than the other.

juniperknome

put in as many day farms as space allows ten is not too many collect from them and take out for the night farms. there is no limit on the goods collected so you can stock pile all needed for the chapter

Henroo

Oh Wise One
I've done Fairies in 3 different worlds. Twice I used 4 Day Farms and 4 Night Farms, all of them fully upgraded. The 3rd time I used 4 Day Farms and 3 Night Farms, all fully upgraded. I really wanted a 4th Night Farm, but could not make the space for it work in that city's layout. It was a little harder, I really had to pay attention to what the Night Farms were making cause I only had 3 but it worked out. Of the 2, I think it is more valuable to have an extra Day Farm than an extra Night Farm.