• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fairy Embassy Production Window Looks Wrong

The Fairy

Scroll-Keeper, Buddy Fan Club Member
Game version: v1.142.2-(6a94c00) - html5 (2021-11-25 13:25)
Game world: US3 - Felyndral
Browser + version: Chromium - Version 96.0.4664.45 (Official Build) snap (64-bit)
Operating System: Linux (Ubuntu 21.10)
Screen resolution: 1920 x 1080
Account name: The Fairy
Humans or Elves: Elf

Reproducibility: ? 5/5 (1/5 = happened once; 2/5 = happens randomly; 3/5 = happens sometimes; 4/5 = happens often, but not always; 5/5 = happens always)
I think it is a 5 - it looks like it happens every time I click the Fairy Embassy.

Quest title: __ (if applicable)

Current situation:
__
__

Expected situation:
__
__

Reproduction Steps
Click on Fairy Embassy to start a production (my Fairy Embassy is level 1 if that has anything to say)
2. It looks wrong - see screen shot

Screenshots of the bug:

1638124716449.png

The Fairy

I just noticed it looks like it has the checkbox for starting productions on multiple buildings, but I can only build 1 Fairy Embassy.
I have not built the Dwarven Embassy yet, so I don't know if it has the same problem. But the production for the Fairy Embassy looks normal on mobile.

The Fairy

Now I got my dwarven embassy, and it has the same error (and it too has the checkbox for starting multiple productions)
1638345817208.png

The Fairy

@helya I will keep updating if I find out more that I think is relevant. Is it ok to do it as new comments or do you prefer I update my original post instead?

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
Sigh. Because I didn't have enough to do already...Trudging off to file another report.
Maybe you need a Helya Mouse Mover of your own. Or is that like a recursive loop that will blow up the whole game? Lord knows it's already a memory hog.

helya

Beloved Ex-Team Member
Maybe you need a Helya Mouse Mover of your own. Or is that like a recursive loop that will blow up the whole game? Lord knows it's already a memory hog.
I need minions I think. So I'm going to go visit @AussieOwl's Fellowship, which apparently is full of them, and see if I can steal a few.