• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

fairy queen event won't start

Aritra

The fairy queen event won't start. When you click on the box to receive the quest, it tells you "congratulations" you're done and collect rewards, of which there aren't any because no quests have been done. So.... this is off to a brilliant start. What do I do now?

It was first time logging in for several hours but logged out and back in anyway. No change, of course.

Playing on desktop/web page version.

OIM20

I replied in other thread, but for here as well: when I tried refreshing, no change, logging out of world no change. But when I completley logged out of the whole game then logged back in, it began working.

Edit: I'm on Firefox 88.0, Win 10 64 Home, :elf: city, Elcysandir

Aritra

I replied in other thread, but for here as well: when I tried refreshing, no change, logging out of world no change. But when I completley logged out of the whole game then logged back in, it began working.

Edit: I'm on Firefox 88.0, Win 10 64 Home, :elf: city, Elcysandir
I had done the same. Helya said it was known and being worked on. I refreshed (again) for the heck of it and now it is working. Yay!

Glad it was an easy (and by "easy" I mean quick) fix. Good job, Devs!

Aritra

@helya (or whoever)
This thread can be changed from "open" to "fixed" since this issue is resolved. :cool:

Awesome the Devs (or whoever does this) were able to get on it and resolve it so quickly. :D
Only fifteen (give or take a few) minutes delay beginning first quest.
if I had logged in just fifteen or twenty minutes later, I would never have known there had been a problem.