• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Dragon's Bain is recruiting (All are Welcome)

Desurfur

We are a tight-knit group that plays the game for fun. The only thing I like to see is the members give each other Neighborly help as often as they can and fair trades (2 & 3 Star).
As for the Tournament, Spire, & FA's, members can play them as much, as little or not at all, it is up to them. We do encourage that all play at least a little to share in the rewards at the end.
I have set the Fellowship to Open Join for the time being to allow anyone who wants to join to come and check us out.
See You Soon
Desurfur
AM

Last edited:

Desurfur

Just starting the game or just wanting to chill a bit from fellowships that require participation? Then we are the Fellowship for you. Everyone in the Fellowship is willing to help when needed, to help your city grow.
My Fellowship is still on Open Join, so you can start right in.
Openings are still available

cdiamond

Chef
I just started playing 2 weeks ago and was holding off joining a fellowship. Super happy I decided to join this one. Experienced players very welcoming to newcomers. Don't feel forced to try to achieve requirements that would put my new city growth in peril. Players are quick to answer questions, offer advice if wanted and help with trades. If you're not quite sure about joining a fellowship come give us a try. You will lose nothing and may just gain a lot. Happy gaming!

Yavimaya

Scroll-Keeper
In the game open the chat thing if you are not in a fs yet and search for the name of the fs then click join. Dragon's Brain is the fs name you search for to join.

Desurfur

We still have openings left for people who want a laid back game without the hassle of meeting a quota that makes the game work instead of fun.