• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fairy Style Manufactories

DeletedUser2351

My boosts are in marble, crystal, and gems. However, the research tree is showing crystal, scrolls, and silk. Is there something that can be done to fix this?

DeletedUser3312

My boosts are in marble, crystal, and gems. However, the research tree is showing crystal, scrolls, and silk. Is there something that can be done to fix this?

This is a section where you are able to upgrade tier 2 goods. you have to research all three of them however. smiles. Tier one goods are planks, marble, and steel. Tier 2 are crystal, scroll, and silk, Tier 3 are elixir, magic dust, and gems. The research tree (tech tree) requires us to research all three goods in each tier even though we are only boosted in one of them. Hope this clears things up!

Mykan

Oh Wise One
Each guest race focuses on one of the good types. Dwarves it was basic goods, Fairies is crafted goods and Orcs it is magical goods. The races use these resources in the guest farms/factories but also provide technology to upgrade those factories. You should have the dwarven marble factory (if your in fairies), you will need to wait until orcs to get the gem factory to the next size upgrades.

DeletedUser2351

Thanks for the clarification! Maybe, by the time I get the research done, I will have more space to expand the buildings.

DeletedUser4355

I need space to expand !! I cant even continue uploads !!:confused: