• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Famous people A to Z

DeletedUser3821

I have insomnia and ran out of games to play here...hope y'all are up for a new game?

This game is where you post a famous person starting with the first letter of their last name. For example if we were on F you could say Benjamin Franklin. However we are going to start with A .

Alan Alda

DeletedUser5669

Let's see if I'm doing this right.

Benjamin Bratt.

Of course, this adds the confusion of "Do the names have to start with the same letter?", but he was the first famous person I could think of whose last name started with B.

DeletedUser5669

Paul Newman

@Freia -- not sure you saw the rules. The next celebrity is supposed to have a last name starting with the next letter of the alphabet. Let's say the English alphabet to simplify things. :)