• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

News Farewell from Aider!

DeletedUser115

Dear Humans and Elves,

Over the past two years I have had the privilege of working alongside many great players in Elvenar. I am honored to have had the chance to serve as one of your Community Managers. Effective the end of this week, I will be leaving InnoGames in order to pursue my professional career. I started my journey with InnoGames in 2012 on Grepolis as a Forum Moderator, having slowly ventured into the In-Game Moderation world and becoming the Community Manager for In-Game Moderation on Elvenar US. I've enjoyed talking with each of you and sharing the visions you have for Elvenar. I know you all will continue to do what you do best. *rock on*

I know that Aelfwine and the team will continue to support this wonderful community. I wish you all the best in-game and in the non-magical world.

Happy gaming!!

Kind regards,
Aider