• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

faries quest thread line

Matrickz

anyone else notice that the fairies quests line require you to finish the AW then goes BACK to technologies you completed a week or 2 prior? I did not think much of it until I finished the AW step and now it is asking me to complete scouting for ORCS and now I fear I will miss all the listed steps in the fairies list. I prepped all kinds of work anticipating their appearing at some point.

shimmerfly

now it is asking me to complete scouting for ORCS and now I fear I will miss all the listed steps in the fairies list. I prepped all kinds of work anticipating their appearing at some point.
If you meant Dwarves and not Orcs then there is a scouting tech you cannot skip. IF that's what you meant then it won't hurt to go back and complete it. There are a few you can't skip

Matrickz

NO I meant fairies going INTO Orcs. The link to the quest series of events found elsewhere on this forum leads to a list showing the AW step WELL before the prior ones. This means either the list is wrong or the the quests are wrong and INNO just told me they are not responsible for the info found here meaning that the list is messed up. Steps 54 thru 76 are not possible it seems since they mention things you have long ago solved and can not go back wards to claim.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
Which quest list are you looking at @Matrickz ? I usually use Mykan's Guide (the sticky at the top of the forum) and his Mainline quest list for Fairies only shows 57 quests. << Still off since you can't get past 53, but closer.
https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/mykans-guide-mainline-quests.4208/#post-31950
In his stickied 'Repeatable Quest' list there are 20 quests listed. Also, I only looked at Elves, but I wouldn't expect it to be significantly different for humans:confused:
https://us.forum.elvenar.com/index.php?threads/mykans-guide-repeatable-quests.4225/#post-26993
Edit to insert links and add: His Orc's quest list shows the one to sell the Fairy Portal doesn't come until after the one to build the Orc Portal

Last edited:

Enevhar Aldarion

Oh Wise One
I think it might be the list by @Mykan that is out of date, as I think he said so in another thread.

But regardless, I know from experience that the quest list from two years ago, when I was in the early chapters, and the quest list we have now are different.

kneesaasmom

It was my understanding that once a chapter was completed in the research tree, the need for those buildings was finished as well. I have completed Amuni and am just now receiving required quests that require Amuni reconstruction. I completed required quests as they were offered throughout the chapter and so, find this to be an unfair exploitation of resources and time whilst I wait for the next chapter to be readied for go live. I've looked at the quest list on gems of knowledge and believe I completed all the quests already, except for selling my portal. Now I must rebuild 8 goldsmith and 4 trap makers and and and. This is silly. I cannot believe I have played this game for as long as I have only for it to end on such a sour note. :( very disappointing.

DeletedUser24009

once Fairy chapter is done do I need to keep the fairy portal and the day and night farms / I am on the next chapter and one quest to sell it but I had that before and had to rebuild ? it please help if any info on this thank you

DollarBang

I'm at the same point but have leftover goods. I'm looking into if the leftovers can be used before removing the factories and portal.

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member
@Dollarbang
The biggest use for leftover fairy goods I found was roads. They increase your culture, too. Also, you don't have to keep the other stuff around to use them. You won't be able to see your inventory of fairy goods once the portal is gone, but they're still there. I refused to build Orc roads(didn't like the look of Orcs stuff) so I filled up the fairly portal with needed goods, then continued to build the fairy roads until I got to Woodelves roads.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
I think it might be the list by @Mykan that is out of date, as I think he said so in another thread.

Yep mine is out of date, I use the Gems of knowledge ones. They have better methods to update the list, I had to run numerous towns and manually do the quests in each chapter.:eek:

I have had plans to update it but keep prioritizing other things.

It was my understanding that once a chapter was completed in the research tree, the need for those buildings was finished as well.
The main line quests have never been linked to the research. They are a big long list and you just go through them as you get to them. So if you skipped some or got stuck on some you could finish a chapter and still have most of the quests for the same chapter to go. In fact before they added the skip feature when starting a new chapter there were people who had chapter 2/3 quests and were end tech. Now the skip ability is there you just bypass anything that you don't like or is counter to your strategy.