• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fart in the Dark

AshburnhamGrl

Yes, that's our name. We're looking for a few new players who enjoy a good laugh now and then. Child-like humor with a side of sarcasm is welcome. Preferably players who understand the value of regular neighborly help and enjoy participating in the tournies and FAs. Players new to the game or starting a new city are welcome.

The most important part of being a member of our Fellowship is knowing: if you smelt it, you dealt it.

Drumpy

Ash forgot to mention we have cookies!...just watch out for Twitchy's 3 Bean Cookies...they are deadly.....

Last edited:

Drumpy

Really, folks. If you're looking for a FS give us a look. From noob to the hugest cities you are welcome. We are an Open FS, no application. We will pick up your trades at any level. We have the places for new people. Give us a look ;)

Drumpy

I'm back. Time to bump the thread :) Open door, no application. We are a fun Fellowship and I have enjoyed my time here.

You will, too. Join for FREE!!!

Drumpy

...I was beginning t think there was no one left then BAM! New People! We have places left for more, an open door, and a goos FS.

Join :)