• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fauna - Join us!

Ember Isolte

UPDATE: 23 May 2018 - Currently seeking active players (World Rank 35,000 minimum) with Boosted MARBLE, CRYSTALS, SCROLLS, and/or ELIXIRS! Currently 12/25 members.

What we offer you:
  • We visit Fellows and do Neighborly Help at minimum 3 times per week.
  • We only offer fair Trades of 2 or 3 stars.
  • We build our cities focused on our boosted goods.
  • Casual participation in tournaments. (1 out of 10 chests guaranteed.)
What we expect of you:
  • Fellowship Neighborly Help at least 3 times per week. (This is extremely easy to do if you have access to the iOS/Android app.)
  • Offer fair Trades of 2 or 3 stars.
  • Build your city focused on your boosted goods. (You can see what your 3 boosted goods are/will be in the Relics Tab of your Main Hall.)
  • Participation in tournaments.
Applications are open so please apply or send me a message in-game.

7vo5lKz.png

Cheers,
Ember Isolte
Archmage, Fauna

Last edited:

Ember Isolte

We've got 2 new members since the original post! \o/ We're still looking for players boosted in Planks that are active and like to trade!

Ember Isolte

I'll be updating the top line of the original post with which goods boosts we are still seeking new members for. :} Got 2 new recruits just today as well!

Ember Isolte

We've lost a few members since I last updated the original post at the beginning of July. The few members that left were progressing much faster than the majority of us. We have members ranging from World Rank 28,200 up to 11,800. So if you're in that range or lower, please don't be shy and apply. ♥

Last edited:

Ember Isolte

Thanks and welcome to our newest member, El Hefe! Fauna is still recruiting so feel free to apply or message me in game! ♥

Ember Isolte

Welcome new members M00tilda and Dragon Riley! We are currently 12/25 members and are seeking active players who have boosted Marble, Crystal, Scrolls, and/or Elixers!