• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Fave TV Show(s)

DeletedUser20951

I am currently trying to get caught up on American Horror Story. I will go for months, sometimes even years, without watching TV shows and then get a hankering to, so I try to fit in as much as I can before the urge dissipates, something Netflix is great at facilitating. I prefer the horror genre almost exclusively, although Breaking Bad is my favorite show of all time. Used to like watching the Walking Dead and I recently revisited it where I left off in the sixth season, but the writing is terrible enough by that point that I am not sure I'll be able to force myself to watch more, regardless of the fact that I hate not finishing what I start.

What shows do you enjoy?

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
I have been watching to many TV shows lately LOL!! CSI, NCIS, Seal Team and MacGyver (old and new) on CBS all access. I am watching Arrow and Agents of shield on Crave TV and Lethal Weapon (the series), Riverdale and Lucifer on Netflix. I could go on, but that is some of what I am watching anyway! :p Oh and very nice Avatar and Signature you have there LadyxChaos!! Very well done!

Last edited:

DeletedUser24469

I watched a few seasons of TWD but felt like it was repetitive. My favorites right now are Stranger Things and SuperNatural. (Totally upset Season 15 is the last!)

I am currently trying to get caught up on American Horror Story. I will go for months, sometimes even years, without watching TV shows and then get a hankering to, so I try to fit in as much as I can before the urge dissipates, something Netflix is great at facilitating. I prefer the horror genre almost exclusively, although Breaking Bad is my favorite show of all time. Used to like watching the Walking Dead and I recently revisited it where I left off in the sixth season, but the writing is terrible enough by that point that I am not sure I'll be able to force myself to watch more, regardless of the fact that I hate not finishing what I start.

What shows do you enjoy?

DeletedUser24469

Arrow is awesome! I heard Lucifer was really good but havent gotten around to watching it yet.

And thank you!!! I was a part of another forum awhile ago and made siggies there. A little different than the ones made here but its all good...its something I enjoy doing!! ^.^

Heres one I made awhile ago...

1004935-225840504241320-1975008959-n.jpg

I have been watching to many TV shows lately LOL!! CSI, NCIS, Seal Team and MacGyver (old and new) on CBS all access. I am watching Arrow and Agents of shield on Crave TV and Lethal Weapon (the series), Riverdale and Lucifer on Netflix. I could go on, but that is some of what I am watching anyway! :p Oh and very nice Avatar and Signature you have there LadyxChaos!! Very well done!

LilWolf De Lioncourt

back in the 70's I watched ALL of the Charlie's Angel's episodes:D I Love American Horror Story on Weds. nights Stevie Nicks made her dedut on on episode and sang "gypsy". I also love ALL the Paranormal episodes on the Travel Channel as I :cool: can relate to the Paranormal.
so it would go:D
1. Charlie's Angels
2 American Horror Story
3. Paranormal episodes on Travel Channel
4.all horror moves
and
5.Beat Bobby Flay on food Network*lol*:cool::D:D

Vergazi

I watched Lucifer on Fox but stopped watching after it kinda wrapped and then resurrected on some other system. I have mostly forsaken tv in favor of online streams and whatnot.

I binge watch Anime--mostly watching Arifureta, Sword Art Online, Rising of the Shield Hero, Ascendance of a Bookworm and several others. Kind of into the more offbeat Isekai atm.

I like reruns of Hogan's Heroes, uncensored Warner Bros. Cartoons and classic Star Trek before the SJWs took over Starfleet.

Really there are too many to list, but these stand out.

DeletedUser23049

What TV shows do you enjoy watching??
Love after lockup-Walking dead-Gold Rush-MAYANS MS"1"-Below Deck-American Horror Story-Street Outlaws Memphis-@ of Course FOX NEWS #1>,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Laochra

OK, I'll be the oddity with my favorites, I don't mind though. :D
I have never yet been outside the US, but I prefer British programming--Downton Abbey, Poldark, Call the Midwife {surgical tech by profession}, most period dramas and I will watch adaptations of the Jane Austen novels at any time. I also love all the Lord of the Rings, Narnia, and almost all of the Marvel movies. American programming preferences include CSI, Criminal Minds, Grimm, Once Upon a Time, Reign, 24, Designated Survivor, Star Trek Voyager & DS9. I also enjoy most movies/documentaries about European royalty--The Crown, Ekatarina, The Tudors, Elizabeth, Victoria. I loved The Last Kingdom & someday hope to see GoT (don't have cable).

DeletedUser24493

you ain't alone there, love those.
From Eivad (I'm actually a male but am represented inside the game as a female. I'll have to change the icon-avatar online sometime soon-lol! FYI I used to read LOTR as a child by classroom assignment-in the third grade! After the Hobbit movies were made I compared the books and the 21st century filmwork and decided to purchase a few LOTR books (Tolkein was a religious Catholic) later and rent the movies when I have time. Ultimately, I'll purchase both sets for my collection-but-that's in the future. :)

DeletedUser20396

From Eivad (I'm actually a male but am represented inside the game as a female. I'll have to change the icon-avatar online sometime soon-lol! FYI I used to read LOTR as a child by classroom assignment-in the third grade! After the Hobbit movies were made I compared the books and the 21st century filmwork and decided to purchase a few LOTR books (Tolkein was a religious Catholic) later and rent the movies when I have time. Ultimately, I'll purchase both sets for my collection-but-that's in the future. :)
I have the complete Lotr series in one book, and 2 hobbit books. For christmas we got as a family the extended lotr and hobbit

DeletedUser20844

I have the complete Lotr series in one book, and 2 hobbit books. For christmas we got as a family the extended lotr and hobbit
Saphirrrraaaa. It's Riv! From Discord <3
I am originally from New Zealand, I moved to USA when I was 25. But I was living in New Zealand while they were filming The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit. I remember going down to a hall one day and seeing a bunch of short people (under 5ft) running around. When I asked what they were doing, they were auditioning for The Hobbit, haha!

Oh, and my sister met Elijah Wood while they were white water rafting. I'm so jealous!

DeletedUser20396

Saphirrrraaaa. It's Riv! From Discord <3
I am originally from New Zealand, I moved to USA when I was 25. But I was living in New Zealand while they were filming The Lord of the Rings and The Hobbit. I remember going down to a hall one day and seeing a bunch of short people (under 5ft) running around. When I asked what they were doing, they were auditioning for The Hobbit, haha!

Oh, and my sister met Elijah Wood while they were white water rafting. I'm so jealous!
Hola Riv!!!

That is really neat. i want to visit Hobbiton. :)

Elijah Wood is a good actor imo. i would be jelly too! :)

Donnyd

For me def anything scifi. Always loved Star Trek, BSG both old and new, Farscape, Surface, and a bit of an odd one that was out there for a little bit years ago called Lexx 2.0. Also like this one season show from back in the day called Nowhere Man that starred Bruce Green, Supernatural, NCIS New Orleans and was thinking of going back for another round of ALIAS. Actually getting in my nightly Trek binge right now. The H&I channel Starts it's nightly Trek with T.O.S., Next Gen, DS9, Voyager, and Enterprise in that order 6 nights a week

DeletedUser20414

1574659479774.png

Mindhunter, and no this isn't the character from Office Space lol.