• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Favourite Avatars

Sir Squirrel

Artist EXTRAORDINAIRE and Buddy Fan Club member
It looks good lilWolf, don't forget to try out the one I made you that goes with your new sig!! lol
I have been avoiding this thread as I have made tons of avatars and like a fair number of them (too many to mention), including the ones already mentioned here and mine too!

GroomerWoman

It looks good lilWolf, don't forget to try out the one I made you that goes with your new sig!! lol
I have been avoiding this thread as I have made tons of avatars and like a fair number of them (too many to mention), including the ones already mentioned here and mine too!
We love you and your wonderful creations Sir Squirrel!

DeletedUser20396

Of course I love gazing at the noble Saphirra avatar and sig! :)
Lol, thx. I love it too. I use it in a lot of things. I play another game, and it's my profile pic. And i have a couple of chat apps i use it in too