• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

FB Live Chat Is a Waste of Time

• Thread starter DeletedUser5800
  • Start date

DeletedUser5800

A half an hour of watching them goof off and answer one meaningless question about broken shards while picking through forty people asking when we can store/rotate buildings is not insightful. It's a charade intended to project an image of involvement with the player base while retaining the luxury of ignoring them. They should instead spend two full days a year in here with us animals. :D

DeletedUser4372

happy to know what i thought it would be like, is what it is like.

DeletedUser5800

I ask if they had plans to expand/improve the Fellowship Adventures or if it was going to stay the same for the foreseeable future and they said they were out of time... I'm not saying one caused the other... but... ;);):rolleyes:

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
While I agree that it is a very bad set up, that's only half of the problem.
People asking idiotic questions are the real problem.

It should be a private Q&A where only a few selected forum members can ask questions if they want to do it live.
For example there was one person spamming
"Are the new set buildings worth it for late chapter players, or do they take too much space?"
What possible answer are you expecting?!
Do you think the developer who designed the buildings is going to say
"Nope they're crap, just ignore them"
Waste of time.

There should also be a banner at the bottom of the screen
"No questions about rotating or storing buildings please"
with a link to the 500 answers they've already given on the subject.

Actually there REALLY needs to be a good FAQ and a huge annoying announcement prompting people to go read it before the Q&A

DeletedUser5800

While I agree that it is a very bad set up, that's only half of the problem.
People asking idiotic questions are the real problem.
Yes, but they know that's what will happen and that's exactly why they do it. It's a ruse to shift the blame of non-communication into the realm of 'See what we have to deal with'. Good political move, bad actual communications one.

qaccy

Q&As just shouldn't happen at all. Game developers are constantly under the knife these days and I really don't think the folks over at Inno know how to deal with this stuff. Not intending to bash them here, but the general lack of professionalism with these things speaks volumes, including reminding us that they're only human just like the rest of us.