• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

**Federation of Gallifrey is Looking for New Members**

• Thread starter DeletedUser23976
  • Start date

DeletedUser23976

Hello,
I am Balthouse76 and I am the Archmage for Federation of Gallifrey. Our Fellowship is ranked in the top 50 in Khelonar and wa are now actively recruiting new members. Recently a good portion of the leadership in our Fellowship stopped playing the game or did not want the responsibility anymore. We retained one of the members as a Mage and my wife Rethy22 stepped up to be a Mage after I became the new Archmage a little less than a month ago. I am finding I need more Mages to help me lead this fellowship. So I would really like to have some experienced players (preferably in Dwarven level or above) to come and be a Mage. We also need some new players who are active, helpful, and like to chat to bring some fresh perspective to our Fellowship and help liven things up. I would also like to have players who will be active in tournaments and FAs. If interested check us out and apply or write me a message. Since the FA is soon here it would be great if we could get a few new people to join before it starts on Monday the 9th.

DeletedUser23976

Update: As of Friday 3/27/20 we are still looking for a few new members to fill some slots that inactive members are taking up. We are currently at 24 members but feel free to contact me in game if you would like to join us after looking at our overview. Again we are looking for active players that are not afraid to communicate through message and chat, and participate in all fellowship events including tournaments, FAs, and the Spire.

DeletedUser23976

Update: As of Tuesday 4/7/20 we are still looking for a few new members to fill some slots that inactive members are taking up. We are currently at 24 members but feel free to contact me in game if you would like to join us after looking at our overview. Again we are looking for active players that are not afraid to communicate through message and chat, and participate in all fellowship events including tournaments, FAs, and the Spire.

DeletedUser23976

Update: As of Saturday 4/18/20 we are still looking for a one new members to fill a slot that was previously taken by an inactive member. We are currently at 24 members so feel free to contact me in game if you would like to join us after looking at our overview. You may also apply, but messaging me will ensure that I know someone is interested in joining our Fellowship. Again we are looking for active players that are not afraid to communicate through message and chat, and participate in all fellowship events including tournaments, FAs, and the Spire.

DeletedUser23976

Update: As of Wednesday 4/22/20 we are still looking for a one new members to fill a slot that was previously taken by an inactive member. We are currently at 24 members so feel free to contact me in game if you would like to join us after looking at our overview. You may also apply, but messaging me will ensure that I know someone is interested in joining our Fellowship. Again we are looking for active players that are not afraid to communicate through message and chat, and participate in all fellowship events including tournaments, FAs, and the Spire. We would really like to fill our last slot before the next FA starts.