• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser115

Dear Humans and Elves,

We have announced our newest (revamped) QLE: Crash and the Undead! This QLE will only be available to our mobile only players in order to provide an event for them while our Fellowship Adventures are being ran on browser.

Be sure and leave our feedback below!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser9601

Two things:
1. Can someone confirm that all quest actions need to occur via the mobile app to count towards quest credit? I thought I read that somewhere.
My main concern is collecting 29 relics to complete the quests if you can't complete tournaments via mobile. But if you can collect the relics in browser, but then have to go to mobile to "complete" the quest, that's fine (albeit clunky).

2. The rewards seem underwhelming compared to the recently completed Walpurgis Night. But I may just be biased against the Windmill; the Graveyard is quite excellent.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
32440625_10211704652112443_2321970070244294656_n.jpg

Here are the E P L Event Notes: https://bit.ly/2jEHQUI

You are welcome to share with friends and fellowship!
:)

Last edited:

DeletedUser6282

The event is open and active in my World 4 city, and I'm completing quests, but it's not showing up at all in my other cities (world 5 & 6).

DeletedUser2207

As I have no techs open, the very first quest requires closing the app, going to the browser, using the KP in an AW, going back to the app and completing the quest. Nice "mobile only" event :rolleyes:

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
As I have no techs open, the very first quest requires closing the app, going to the browser, using the KP in an AW, going back to the app and completing the quest. Nice "mobile only" event :rolleyes:
I did this on Beta for almost every single quest. As good as the visits are on mobile, I prefer doing everything else on a 55" TV with a mouse rather than a 6" screen. I know I could chromecast it, but that doesn't solve the fat fingers issue. Bluestacks/Nox emulator is an option though.

DeletedUser4194

The event is open and active in my World 4 city, and I'm completing quests, but it's not showing up at all in my other cities (world 5 & 6).
Please try to uninstall and reinstall the app, this seems to help.
If this issue persists, please send a ticket to the Support Team, we'll be glad to assist :)

DeletedUser15113

My main concern is collecting 29 relics to complete the quests if you can't complete tournaments via mobile. But if you can collect the relics in browser, but then have to go to mobile to "complete" the quest, that's fine (albeit clunky).

2. The rewards seem underwhelming compared to the recently completed Walpurgis Night. But I may just be biased against the Windmill; the Graveyard is quite excellent.

Yeah, the relics would seem very difficult without using the Tourney or having the option to clear more provinces. Definitely not a mobile friendly task.

Glad to hear it counts on the PC even if you have to turn it on the mobile. Kinda funny, do the opposite for the FA quests and queue them on the PC, but collect the supplies/goods mostly on the mobile (just able to access the game more frequently on mobile than PC). Just hop on the PC to switch them out.

DeletedUser6282

Please try to uninstall and reinstall the app, this seems to help.
If this issue persists, please send a ticket to the Support Team, we'll be glad to assist :)
That did fix the issue, but I had to do it for each city to trigger it to download the assets for that city.

Here's to ironing out the bugs! Best of luck, dev team.

DeletedUser2768

Again, I'm not thrilled with the event. I was able to start in Elcysandir yesterday morning (Monday). Six or 12 hours later in Arendyll, and this morning in Ceravyn. Yet the timer is the same for all worlds.

Why was this not launched at the same time across all servers?

DeletedUser6282

Again, I'm not thrilled with the event. I was able to start in Elcysandir yesterday morning (Monday). Six or 12 hours later in Arendyll, and this morning in Ceravyn. Yet the timer is the same for all worlds.

Why was this not launched at the same time across all servers?
It was launched at the same time but they had issues with it. The server only downloaded assets for the first city you logged into. You would have had to uninstall and reinstall the game and login to your other cities to get it to download to start the event.

Sunnydae

Well finally figured out that at level 3 i have no hope of completing this in one world much less 3...suckered again.. should have done a LITE version..

DeletedUser16690

Two things:
1. Can someone confirm that all quest actions need to occur via the mobile app to count towards quest credit? I thought I read that somewhere.

DeletedUser16690

If nobody has let you know, yes you can collect on the pc and it will show on your mobile version. I go back and forth because I can only do tournies and fellowship adventures on pc and when I was on my phone I found that I had completed some of the quests for crash and the undead .Good luck

DeletedUser16690

Yeah, the relics would seem very difficult without using the Tourney or having the option to clear more provinces. Definitely not a mobile friendly task.

Glad to hear it counts on the PC even if you have to turn it on the mobile. Kinda funny, do the opposite for the FA quests and queue them on the PC, but collect the supplies/goods mostly on the mobile (just able to access the game more frequently on mobile than PC). Just hop on the PC to switch them out.

nsaplay78

This mobile only is a giant pain in the ass. Its much harder for me to play this game on my mobile than it is the PC. Should be available for both. I'm literally setting up all buildings and getting things ready just so I can log in from my phone to complete a quest and log right back out and go back to the PC. I have vision issues which makes it harder for me than most to use the mobile but I've heard similar reactions from everyone in my fellowship

I finished the event and enjoyed it very much. Did some of the quests on mobile, and some on the desktop. If I did the quest on the desktop, I claimed it as finished in the mobile version before moving on to the next quest. Used the tourney for the relic quest. I would play a similar event on mobile in the future if they do it again.