• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser115

Dear Humans and Elves,

As you all have seen, we have released our announcement for the upcoming Fellowship Adventures. We are looking forward to hearing your feedback.

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser115

Will this be available on the mobile app?

Unfortunately, as the mobile application does not yet have the Fellowship Adventures feature built-in, it will not be available to mobile only players. We will have more information for our mobile only players in the coming days, so stay tuned. ;)

Deborah M

Oh Wise One
But, but

Will be closing this thread. As of right now, the FA is not set to come to the live U.S server.

Xelenia

Clarification? This was on another thread this morning. So, there IS a Fellowship Adventure starting Thursday May 10?

(I'm sorry I started another new thread. Now, I cannot figure out how to delete it. I would if I could)

That was at 12:30 so I had just enough time to sell off most of my shanty town and move my 2 hr productions to safe ground for not accidental clicking before the 2:15 announcement that it is in fact coming Thursday :eek: No great loss! Plenty of time to do my 1 day productions again :D I have no doubt that Xelenia did what she should have done given the information she had at the time. I had started that conversation so no big deal to me :p

DeletedUser16148

This is all new to me, any suggestions on how i can get up to speed on what this is all about? I checked out the spreadsheet and I am clueless. Thanks :)

samidodamage

Buddy Fan Club member

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Why should they clarify it? When she posted the information, it was current. The announcement came later.

The event starts Thursday on live servers. Anyone who is still confused is confused because they want to be confused or aren't willing to put any effort into not being confused.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
Apparently before now :p

So it is, in fact, using the new badges for gaining spells etc. Is it matching the trial-run on Beta? Did Ainsley's multi-stage spreadsheet get updated at gamer's gems?

rvtdragon1

There are no sack of gold, KP. or Elvarian Guard. Also, don't know if this is true for everyone, but there is a time boost on the manufactories (3hr is 1 hr, 9hr is 3hr etc.). Be careful when you set a production and collect a badge. You could easily have the wrong thing working or collecting.

DeletedUser6326

I'm a little lost on how to do tier one badges with the time boost going on today. Anyone know?

rvtdragon1

I'm a little lost on how to do tier one badges with the time boost going on today. Anyone know?

Make sure you are producing the type of good the badge is asking for rather than going by the time.

For example:

#7 badge (Luxurious Flacon) requires 1 ring (steel), 1 Figurine (planks), 1 Mosaic (marble).

This is normally 3 hours but because of the time boost only takes 1 hour

DeletedUser14866

Hi, with mostly mobile players, this is probably going to be a non-starter for my Fellowship. But those few of us who are capable of joining in are wondering what the rewards are? Are there any interim rewards, like in tournaments, or are we only working towards the end waypoint and a handful of KP?

Status
Not open for further replies.