• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Risen Malchiah

2) A Collective Tally When Gathering Badges. Say You have 40 buildings Set for Advanced Tools. You have the Carpenters Badge in Place, Collect from All 40 Buildings and Get Four Badges.This Would Save some Time, and Possibly Our Wrists. (( It is Amazing that I am Able to Use My Hand for Typing this Morning, as it is Numb)).
This is one of the best suggestions I've seen for resolving things. I wouldn't even mind the current quest system with the cycling if we could collect more than one of the same badge in a quest. :)
There is a specific sub-forum for Ideas and Suggestions on the main forum page right underneath this one (General Discussion).
For general suggestions, yes. But this is the official feedback for the FA, in which case it makes more sense to put them here. ;)

SoggyShorts

Mathematician par Excellence
2) A Collective Tally When Gathering Badges.
This is one of the best suggestions I've seen for resolving things.
fa quest01.png

This.

Mykan

Oh Wise One
IMO any improvement that doesn't allow you to "clean sweep" your city isn't worth the programming effort.

Precisely, something along this lines of automation is needed. If we get drop boxes (heavily requested option) I think I will find a pitchfork :mad::p

As a player you want to be able to collect everything in your town and know all relevant badges and partial badges are available, ideally.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
For general suggestions, yes. But this is the official feedback for the FA, in which case it makes more sense to put them here. ;)
While feedback and suggestions sometimes have a lot of overlap, they are two different things, and the best chance of people noticing it is an actual suggestion is to provide the feedback in the feedback thread, and add that you are planning to make a suggestion separately. (or ideally, make the suggestion first, in the suggestion thread, then link to it in your feedback.) Some of us will go back through recent suggestions more than once, to see if we have any more input, or just want to bump them back into people's attention. I doubt if anyone goes back through the feedback threads to see if there are suggestions in them that could use more love.

another advantage to starting your own suggestion thread is that you can track back to it more easily, by looking at threads you've started, instead of trying to find the specific posts the 11 page feedback thread where you (or someone else) made a suggestion.

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
A new Fellowship Adventure is upon us – on Monday 25th June 2018.
Here is a look at the structure of the Event, and an introduction to our Adventure Note with strategy tips.

You are welcome to share it with friends and fellowship

Please give it a like and subscribe if you want to be notified of other breaking-news videos from us!

Here is a link to out previous F A video, with a game-play overview:

Here is the link to our EPL Adventure Note: https://tinyurl.com/y8yqaf8f

Here is our EPL Adventure Spreadsheet: https://tinyurl.com/yc3pomys

Here is the link to Elvenar Platinum Leaf on Facebook: http://bit.ly/2qrUhpy

Jackluyt

Platinum Leaf -FB
Fellowship Adventures starts on March 25th 2019.

It is the 13 item (type B) version

(Sorry I got the date wrong when I first posted; it is fixed now)

Here are the Stage Prizes and Fellowship awards, as well as links to game-play, strategy and our Spreadsheet which you are welcome to copy and use:

https://tinyurl.com/y2xcptdw

38825081_10212251412301106_724814935661477888_n.jpg

Last edited:

DeletedUser20322

Is this true to anybodies knowlege? First I have ever heard of it, I always thought as long as you contributed something at any stage you were eligible for all the prizes? Found this below on Elvengems

You MUST contribute
at least one thing
to at least one Waypoint
in the stage
to earn the rewards for that stage!

Divider.png

Keep this in mind before closing out a Stage – did everyone who is participating get a chance to add a badge? Fellows who don’t add a badge won’t get the prize. It doesn’t matter if they contributed to another stage; each one is separate.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
It is true. You only get prizes for a stage in which you participated. And if you change teams during an event, you can't contribute to the current stage event.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.