• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser14197

Dear Humans and Elves,

As you all have seen, we have released our announcement for the upcoming Fellowship Adventures. We are looking forward to hearing your feedback.

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team
If I understand correctly, it is strongly encouraged that players develop only their boosted goods and trade for the others ... so I wonder why we have so many fellowship items that require all goods manufacturing and are not based on the production of our boosted goods instead.

DeletedUser3507

Starting with chapter 12 they introduce Elemental goods T4, T5 and T6 goods, I know this doesn't answer your question, and probably adds to it.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
If I understand correctly, it is strongly encouraged that players develop only their boosted goods and trade for the others ... so I wonder why we have so many fellowship items that require all goods manufacturing and are not based on the production of our boosted goods instead.
In higher chapters, players gain different boosts which are dependent on other goods. By the time a few more chapters are added, each player will eventually have six boosts. I wouldn't be surprised if eventually we each have nine

DeletedUser3507

In higher chapters, players gain different boosts which are dependent on other goods. By the time a few more chapters are added, each player will eventually have six boosts. I wouldn't be surprised if eventually we each have nine
I certainly hope not...

DeletedUser8754

is it just me or are the amounts of badges for stage 1 and 2 sooo off from stage 3??

to complete a path at stage 1 you need about 60 badges, stage 2 about 140 and then stage 3 all of a sudden 500/600. my fellowship completed stage 1 and 2 in about 2 days. now we are stuck at the opening point of stage 3. which isn't a problem (altho tiring) but i know we will be stuck at the 3rd point and then again on the 6th point.

if the FA lasts 6 days then you should be able to complete stage 1 in 1 day, stage 2 in 2 days and stage 3 in 3 days with a moderately active fellowship. if anything i think that any moderately active fellowship should be able to complete all the stages, and that the very active fellowships can opt to do multiple paths.

on top of that i think that the difficulties between paths is not really balanced. it seems that you guys think that doing longer production badges equals difficulty per stage, but i find that strange especially in stage 1 and 2. no one likes doing the longer production badges because they take ages and you need lots of them in the last stage, so it seems unproductive to use them in the first two stages unless necessary. on top of that, most people like to progress fast, so wasting your time in stage 1 on longer production badges seems unrewarding.

i would like to see the thought process behind the amount of badges per path per stage.

DeletedUser1108

Hard to believe how badly Inno has ruined the Fellowship Adventures, the number of long prods is completely out of scale and still the prizes stink! It has become a naked grab for money and why would any sane person spend money to achieve such crap prizes. I am done after this one, I have told my fellowship that they are welcome to participate or ignore it, but someone else will have to do the organization because I refuse to do it anymore. Congratulations on completely ruining a once fun feature of the game Inno!

DeletedUser3602

The main reason I'm not a fan of the FA is the scrolling... the magic badges are a secondary reason - let us just use a spell not make or gain one! I have hundreds of PoP spells! I don't need more! The overly large number of long term (24 & 48 hour) badges is the third strike.

large numbers of one and two day production cycle badges are very much not fun -- doesn't fit how I enjoy playing the game

I thought that the switch to having badges like Wonder society, guards, and coin sacks was a step in the right direction as they don't interrupt normal gameplay.
I mean really the FA is only for active players, and active players don't set 24h productions.
Shouldn't an event encourage you to log in more often? Maybe it's so that players who aren't active can help out, but it's not like once-a-day players are going to make the 80 blacksmiths, 55 necklaces, and 25 statues needed.

This. I have played every FSA so far and this feedback goes for all of them.
Until now I wasn't one of the "I hate the FS Adventures and would rather die than play them" people, but I'm really starting to lose interest and probably will become one if nothing changes. There.

juniperknome

my last 3 fa was didn't finish skipped and didn't finish seams the biggest problem is waiting for badges from members when we reach a way point. somehow inno needs to come up with a solution to the badges can't be played because the way points are reached when members can't be online .

Chrizty

Morning :)
I don't think of the Adventures for the prize but more as to have fun working as a team with your Fellowship,It brings us together as a team,
I had fun playing the with my fellowship. We only got one path done and got stuck on the second round from blacksmiths, For a new Fellowship and half play on phones or just not that active,,,,, we did pretty good :)
I do agree with there are to many items that take a day or two to get, I can see how it would discourage people from even trying,.. On the other hand, here I am 8 hours till time is up and just collected another blacksmith,,, haha yea we wont get the next 17 needed on up the path but its been fun trying :)

DeletedUser17792

We have 20 members in our fellowship. Only about 6 are actively trying to help with fellowship adventures. It is so hard to get even halfway through the second stage. Are the fellowship adventures based on the skill levels of the entire fellowship? or does every fellowship get the same exact layout? We help a lot of smaller members grow. So most of our skill level is below 10k. Also, which does everyone find easiest to go through each time? Red, blue or green?

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
We have 20 members in our fellowship. Only about 6 are actively trying to help with fellowship adventures. It is so hard to get even halfway through the second stage. Are the fellowship adventures based on the skill levels of the entire fellowship? or does every fellowship get the same exact layout? We help a lot of smaller members grow. So most of our skill level is below 10k. Also, which does everyone find easiest to go through each time? Red, blue or green?
The maps are the same for everyone. Skill level doesn't have much to do with how easy the FA is, what is most important is available space to build extra facilities, followed by organizational effort to make sure you get the best possible use of that space. To succeed, it's fairly important to have either someone tracking what people are doing, or a spreadsheet where everyone can see what everyone else is up to. We are ranked in the top 20 on our world and I don't know if we are going to finish the second stage.

DeletedUser11447

All FA's are the same for all FS's. As far as helping each other grow...AWESOME! That's what this game was/is all about.

For figuring out each path, you really have to look at each waypoint and figure out which you think you can conceivably accomplish, given the levels of each of your members.

DeletedUser17001

It's not worth playing FSA, I don't know why you guys make this such a big hype. It's pointless to even play considering what you get and what you have to use to get the chests.
for us, it was fun. we saw it as a challenge to be beaten.Most the time in this game that feature is lacking. And we not once stressed over success or failure. We just followed the plan and executed it. I think as a group we bonded more because we got to work together. Hey, they are not for everyone, but for us the prize was the competition and the unified goals.

Status
Not open for further replies.