• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser3468

Maybe I'm just being dense and not understanding, Ashrem. I did receive a new message notifications stating that a new Fellowship Adventure would be starting May 24... etc.
Is this not what you are talking about? :confused: Sorry if I'm missing your point... *confused*

Edit to clarify: When I looked at the news (horn) icon, it had a red "NEW" on it showing it was a new message. Is this what you mean, your's didn't say "NEW"?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser11800

I did not find the rewards for the May FA worth the effort. I enjoyed the first two FA, not the last two.

DeletedUser3507

Screenshot_3.png

hvariidh gwendrot

I don't even have anything about the adventure in my news feed hahaha just says "unfortunately there is no news for now, stay tuned ...seriously can I use the M word ? :D

DeletedUser17094

The May 24th adventure is a non starter for our fellowship. We are mostly a beginning level fellowship at this point. No way we would be able to contribute 35K of each goods type, regardless of which tier. Disappointing.

shimmerfly

It's sad that you don't think you can when you would like to!
Personally I don't care for the FA., but maybe next time your FS will be ready:)

DeletedUser6282

None of my fellowships are doing the second May FA.

First, it is way too soon. Period. More than 1 FA in a month? Don't ever do that again. Even 1 underdeveloped and disliked FA a month is too much.

Second, it's changed back to some of the older "new" things, which people didn't like. (goods, relics and orcs required in paths; 3 more badges to cycle through)

Third, none of the things that people have been asking for is changed. (quest cycling, chat fixes, etc.)

Four, the prizes changed from a good amount of KP + 2 buildings (1 building + 1 "sorry" building) to a little KP, a rainfall, a couple time Boosters and a few TINY buildings. I actually prefer having the more varied prizes, but I have no idea what direction the prizes are going and it is still too little for so much effort.

In fact, these two FAs have been Frankensteins of previous FAs with nothing new actually added or changed!! All I see the May FAs as are bad experiments that Inno decided to run on us, and clearly not for our feedback as they continue to ignore the biggest requests of players.

And no announcement in the forums! No notification in game! No explanation from Inno! No communication at all from Inno!

DeletedUser3507

Please don't ever run FA so close together. It's ok to have some weeks without an event. It gives people time to recover.

Instead of doubling up on a very unpopular event, I suggest removing it from your schedule entirely until the redesign is complete.

I totally agree....:D:p:D

Status
Not open for further replies.