• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Feedback on our new Challenges Feature.

Ashrem

Oh Wise One
What did start on the fourteenth was the second half of that two-part event.

It's not actually hard to figure out when past events started, because they usually announced them between one and three days ahead of time in the announcements thread. occasionally they'd slip and not announce until that day when people complained and reminded them, but all you have to do is look in the related discussion thread for the first time people start complaining about how hard they are or how the rewards aren't worth it.

DeletedUser6189

@Balderdinger They did not start the Winter Event til two weeks after it started on Beta, after all previous events starting one week after Beta. This may be their new pattern with events so they can make sure they did not miss anything buggy. So if that is now the case, the Valentine event should begin on Feb 7th.

Yeah, I did notice that. That may be the new pattern going forward. I've been counting on Feb. 7th now. :D

DeletedUser6189

Yep ...

Gamer Gems has this from last year's event ...

"The quest series is running on the beta servers from February 7th through February 17th.

It will run on live servers February 14th through February 25th."

That was a one-week lead from Beta, so everything is up in the air for this year ... could be the 7th (2 weeks after Beta, running til just after the 14th) ... could be the 14th (running until the 25th again ... a full 3 weeks after Beta).

bkbajb

I like the challenge. No real work and crafting offers items that most players can use. For me it is the KP.