• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

Feedback Option In Game

Tavina

I have been posting publicly about game suggestions and some questions about the changes in research for a newer city I have created. Would very much like a feedback option in game under help as an option to publicly posting in Elvenar's Offical Group

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
It's pretty hard getting Ideas and Suggestions passed. Even suggestions that make its way to devs don't become live sometimes for several years. Not sure sending random suggestions en masse in game is going to amount to much change. That shouldn't discourage you from making suggestions though because probably 95% don't go anywhere. You'll get a no like everybody else, so no harm no foul. If you're lucky, you can be one of the rare YESes once in a blue moon :)

Tavina

Well, If I could be anonymous with suggestions would be awesome. I guess I will continue to give feed back in an open forum at Elvenar's Official Facebook Page, beyond popular belief that all suggestions should be made in the forum. Thank you for responding.

shimmerfly

I see no reason to be anonymous in your suggestions?
To reiterate what @crackie says...
The forum does have a good success rate even if it does take forever.
The more people that agree with you here is a good thing. You just may need to "follow" the steps and have a poll taken. It does take some effort on your part.
I hope you have good results.

crackie

Chef, Scroll-Keeper, Buddy's #1 Fan
beyond popular belief that all suggestions should be made in the forum
No it doesn't, but at least there is a process in place on the forums to move suggestions all the way to be approved by the devs. The other avenues have a higher chance of shouting into an empty abyss. I'll take my chances with the Community Manager of Tonga than the Social Media Coordinator. As you do seem to have a Facebook account though, I would recommend joining the new event live Q&As as a higher percentage of getting heard as well.

Tavina

I see no reason to be anonymous in your suggestions?
To reiterate what @crackie says...
The forum does have a good success rate even if it does take forever.
The more people that agree with you here is a good thing. You just may need to "follow" the steps and have a poll taken. It does take some effort on your part.
I hope you have good results.
I was kinda kidding sort of was just trying to say I didn't need credit for a feedback that goes live lol...

Zoof

The problem with this sort of style of suggestions that has been suggested is that it flies in the face of what is already established. That is to say, the current method is the way it is specifically to reduce the amount of "suggestions" that makes it to them. They do not want a higher volume of suggestions; they want suggestions that have been vetted using the least amount of work possible. And what better way than to get the rest of the crazy community to do the vetting for them?

That is why the current system exists. You have to convince people that:
1. Your idea is worthy of attention (some ideas naturally gain traction)
2. That the idea is an improvement to everyone, not just you.
3. That it'll make Inno more money it won't be too costly in terms of resources.

In other words, you have to sell your idea to them.
It's an uphill battle. You're basically trying to sell sand in the Sahara.

Tavina

The problem with this sort of style of suggestions that has been suggested is that it flies in the face of what is already established. That is to say, the current method is the way it is specifically to reduce the amount of "suggestions" that makes it to them. They do not want a higher volume of suggestions; they want suggestions that have been vetted using the least amount of work possible. And what better way than to get the rest of the crazy community to do the vetting for them?

That is why the current system exists. You have to convince people that:
1. Your idea is worthy of attention (some ideas naturally gain traction)
2. That the idea is an improvement to everyone, not just you.
3. That it'll make Inno more money it won't be too costly in terms of resources.

In other words, you have to sell your idea to them.
It's an uphill battle. You're basically trying to sell sand in the Sahara.
What a great answer I totally agree! That is why I like to post in the Official FB Group. Diverse answers and opinions are really informative Thank you.