• Dear forum visitor,

It looks as though you have not registered for a forum account, or are not signed in. In order to participate in current discussions or create new threads, you will need to register for a forum account by clicking on the link below.

Click here to register for a forum account!

If you already have a forum account, you can simply click on the 'Log in' button at the top right of your forum screen.

Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser115

Dear Humans and Elves,

As you have probably seen by now, we have released our latest release notes for version 1.53. We encourage you to check it out if you have not already and leave your feedback below!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser9716

while all these enhancements and bug squishes are exciting and important for game play, when do you plan on fixing the chat issue? we used to be a very chatty FS, but in the past few months its not uncommon to go a day or 2 without any chatter. i have sent numerous messages to support, but i get the same answer. can you please make this issue a priority or let us know what/why?

DeletedUser4508

while all these enhancements and bug squishes are exciting and important for game play, when do you plan on fixing the chat issue? we used to be a very chatty FS, but in the past few months its not uncommon to go a day or 2 without any chatter. i have sent numerous messages to support, but i get the same answer. can you please make this issue a priority or let us know what/why?

Dear Humans and Elves,

As you have probably seen by now, we have released our latest release notes for version 1.53. We encourage you to check it out if you have not already and leave your feedback below!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team
I also noticed that fixing the 'chat problem' is not listed. This is a real issue in Fellowships that use the chat for a lot of things. I am in 2 worlds, and we have now had to create a 'chat message thread'. Reloading every 15 minutes is not conducive to game playing. It really has gone on far too long.

DeletedUser115

Please be aware that Community Management is pushing the chat issues as much as we possibly can. At the end of the day, the development team is responsible for correction of bugs or issues in the game. The only thing we can continue to do is, forward your feedback and keep adding emphasis on the issue.

We are sorry. :(

DeletedUser14122

Yes! I cant always log into a computer to spend my kp when I am tech-locked! We need mobile access to Ancient Wonders!

Also as some have stated above... the chat issue is very disruptive. We need a stable and reliable way to communicate with our fellows, especially with rumors of a new fellowship adventure coming up within the next week or so

i don't use the mobile app so that's a non-issue for me. as for the other bug fixes, they seem pretty lame. i'd rather see the chat get fixed and improvements to the fellowship adventures.

DeletedUser3507

You should, it's much faster than the browser to do visits and normally selects the highest culture automatically so there's no guesswork. If the person wants culture that is.

Laochra

When are they going to give the mobile players access to the messages? If a new player is only on mobile & they haven't joined a FS yet, then no one can communicate with them! Why would you alienate them like that??? :oops:

Laochra

Where @jps54 ? I only use the mobile version occasionally to do my visits. I have never seen any option to check messages from other players. The mobile version doesn't even let you see other player's cities for recruiting. I thought I would try to recruit from the app, but all it does it bring up a list of random players for you to choose from--and--you have no way of knowing what their city looks like or what boosts they have.

Laochra

I had logged in to make sure I hadn't missed it! I don't normally recruit on the app, I was just AFK one day & had a few minutes, so I thought I would try it on the app--only reason I found that out. Sad that the mobile players are all alone like that.
Even when using the new website for recruiting, it doesn't do any good if a new mobile player doesn't realize they have received an invite. Do they even get them???

jps I think the idea of a mobile app is great. i'm waiting for it to be more practical and work better than it apparently does before I try to install it on my phone. :)

DeletedUser7473

Updates are great - for those that can use the mobile app. When it was first released, I loved the app and got a good month out of playing on it. But since the start of the new year I would say, the app will not open 99% of the time. It gets stuck on the Inno opening screen. Perhaps once a month the app has opened for me and I get all excited thinking it's been fixed with a new update or something, but then the next time I try to open it, same issue of being stuck on the Inno screen - even if it's only an hour later. I have tried clearing my cache, restarting/shutting down my phone, and uninstalling and reinstalling the app and absolutely nothing works. In fact, the last time I tried this was just last night. I love this game and still play on the PC but the app is garbage - at least on my phone. And I do play other games on my phone and don't have any problems with them whatsoever (and never have) so I know it is an issue with this app and not just my phone.